chrome latest version problems

1. The full product and its version:
CIS VERSION 7 .0.312140.401BETA

2. Your Operating System (32 or 64 bit) and ServicePack revision. and if using a virtual machine, which one:
?WINDOWS 8.1 PRO 64 BITS FULY UPDATED NOT USING VIRTUAL MACHINE

3. List all the configuration changes you did. Are you using Default configuration? If no, whats the difference?:
?BEHAVIOR BLOCKER/RESTRICTED AND FIREWAL CONFIG ALL THE FILTER FIELDS MARKED
IPV6/LOOPBACK /FRAGMENTED IP/PROTOCOL ANALISIS/ARP SPOOFINGTHE REST IS ALL IQUAL
note: i have reinstaled windows 8.1 and made clean instal CIS .0.312140.401BETA AND THE SAME RESULTS NO HOMEPAGE STARTED IN CHORE SANDBOXED
4. Did you install over a previous version without uninstalling first, or import a previous configuration file?:
? CLEAN NSTALL IS VERSION 7 .0.312140.401BETA

5. Other Security, Sandboxing or Utility Software Installed:
? USING DNSCRYPT/ SYSTEM MECHANIC/ADFENDER

6. Step by step description to reproduce the issue. Or if you cannot reproduce it, what you actually did before it happened, step by step:

1. ?CHOME VERSION 33.0.1750.117 LATEST
  2. ?CHROME OPENS INSIDE THE SANDBOX BUT DOES`T LOADS MY HOMEPAGE, ANY HOMEPAGE THAT I PUT IN DOES NOT LOADS INSIDE CHROME SANDBOXED
  3. ?WHEN I OPEN CHROME OUTSIDE SANDBOX IT LOADS MY HOMEPAGE JUST FINE, RESETING SANDBOX OR CHANGING HOMEPAGE DID NOT WORK,

7. What actually happened when you carried out these steps:
?
TRIED TO RESET SANDBOX BUT DIDN´T WORK
8. What you expected to see or happen when you carried out these steps, and why (if not obvious):
?I THOUGHT RESETING SANBOX COUL RESOLVE PROBLEM BUT IT DIDN´T

[attachment deleted by admin]

Thank you for submitting this. However, as this is for a Beta product I will move this post to the forum where Beta bugs are submitted.

Also, please try reinstalling CIS by following the advice I give in this post and let me know if the problem continues after reinstalling. Try this first without making any changes to the configuration. Then, if the problem does not re-occur, make your normal changes to the configuration and see if it occurs then.

Let me know how it goes.

Thank you.

Was reinstalling able to solve this issue?

No Mr Chiron reinstaling didn´t work, i reinstaled windows again clean install and instaled chrome again and CIS and the problem persists still not opening homepage ! this is really strange , i`m using firefox and no problems so far, thank you for your help! and sorry m bad whriting

Thank you. Please update your first post to reflect the state of your computer after reinstalling Windows. That will allow the devs to rule out some possibilities.

Also, please attach a diagnostics report to your first post.
Also, create a KillSwitch Process list while chrome is running in the sandbox.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks.

Thank you for editing your first post (although for future reference, it is much easier to read sentences that are not all in caps).

However, please also attach a diagnostics report to your first post, and a KillSwitch Process list created while chrome is running in the sandbox.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks.

PM reminder sent.

CIS version 7.0.313494.4115 Final has just been released. Therefore, please test this against CIS version 7.0.313494.4115.

If the issue still occurs please create a new bug report for it in this section of the forum. The required format is provided in this post. Just copy and paste the code. Then replace the question marks with your responses.

I’m sorry, but as the most recent release is no longer in Beta the Beta bug reporting format can no longer be used. I will therefore move this report to Resolved. If the issue still occurs please do create a new bug report.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Thank you.