Christmas 2010

Jeremy, you are about the width of a bee’s bum away from being temporarily banned.

[b]LAST WARNING - DO NOT POST ANYTHING OF A RELIGIOUS NATURE ON THESE FORUMS.

IF YOU WISH TO COMMENT ON YOUR RELIGIOUS CHOICE OR ON THE RELIGIOUS CHOICE OF OTHERS - FIND ANOTHER VENUE. THIS IS NOT THE PLACE.[/b]

Thin ice, bud, thin ice!! >:(

Quite sorry, but I noticed the “other party” wasn’t exactly sweet either. And guess who brought the subject back up?

I definitely did bring up a religion, and that was my fault. But it was in response to another post.

Just because you CAN reply, doesn’t mean you MUST.

The greatest power any man can display is restraint.

Usually when someone doesn’t reply when another is speaking to him, it makes the other person upset. But I guess I upset PeaceWave more by replying. I’ll apologize (by PM).

What sized bee?

http://i53.tinypic.com/2zs9nhj.jpg

:stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks Jeremy. I"m certain Peacewave will accept it in the spirit in which it’s offered.

Re. bee diameter query - much, much smaller.

World's Smallest Bee (Quasihesma) :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Ouch. :stuck_out_tongue:

I “Googled” “world’s smallest bee” and it was the first result. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello guys, of course I will accept it " in the spirit in which it’s offered." , and mind you it’s not wanting to know about my religion, believe or culture that is upsetting, its demonizing something that you do not understand, and taking the words of others to be the absolute verdict on someone else’s believe, and culture , … or making fun of what others consider a more sacred than one’s soul, to me it’s just logic, I respect people, and their choices and will expect no less from them …

and what I live by, It is absolutely stupid and illogical to hate someone as a whole or a being , you may on the other hand say that I hate( and I hate using the word hate, ) /dislike/object/denounce/etc. the way someone thinks, because if and when they/ or you- change that particular issue that caused the misunderstanding , or rejection in the first place , they/you- will do so as that same old person, and you/them- would fall into a logical trap… they/you- never did it loosing a limb or gaining one ,…

I hope I explained myself here guys, and please forgive my language and tongue for as you know English isn’t my native language …

Thank you

Ah, just a footnote I want to add, in case the highlighted portion was directed at me: I wasn’t hating you or you religion…just saying what I (incorrectly, according to you) thought it was about. :slight_smile:

u should’ve quoted the entire text :

and what I live by,
why did you mess the context ??

“I believe”, ( It means that I woun’t do it to others )

and you say:

Ah, just a footnote I want to add, in case the highlighted portion was directed at me: I wasn't hating you or you religion...just saying what I (incorrectly, according to you) thought it was about. Smiley

According to whom then you were judging me?? -and others- IT IS my believe, I should be the one who knows about it better than anyone else …

and I was merely responding to Panic’s cool remarks, so if you don’t mind let’s just leave it here …

Sure