Christmas 2010

Merry Christmas all! :slight_smile:

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

Comodo Dragon Internet Browser as a Christmas gift to all my computers. :slight_smile:

Merry Christmas to you all

and a happy Holiday

I hate dislike when people say "Happy Holidays." Usually it is because they don't want to say "Christmas." Roll Eyes

here I wished you a full happy time what ever you wana call it :smiley: LaserWraith
there could be many reasons, but who ever wished you happiness is most certainly recognize the occasion ā€¦
p.s. some people celebrate it on different calenders, ā€¦ thatā€™s why they will recognize the event and and celebrate it until the day of their calender ā€¦

I know you meant but good, ā€¦ am a Muslim and I celebrate Christmas , and 2x a year, :a0 :a0 ;D

Thanx. Same to you.

A very Happy Christmas to all forum members.

:ā– ā– ā– ā– 

Merry Christmas everyone and good night; hope everyone has a good day tomorrow

Merry Christmas to all!!!

I hope everyone has a nice christmas time so Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!

I thought Muslim celebrate Allahmas or whatever. :stuck_out_tongue: (All-a-mess? ;D)

please dude if you donā€™t know what youā€™re talking about, just donā€™t say anything

I donā€™t know what that word means or wither or not an insult or some remark lies behind it

All-a-mess???

I so denounce this and I will not be part of any racism of any kind ā€¦

Peacewafe out

p.s. some people will celebrate Xmas on the 6th of january , would u call that all-a-mess also???

Please remember to follow the forum policy guys

Jake

Once again, I wish you all a Merry Christmas, seeing that itā€™s still around in my time, 10:06 pm.

One thing we have to accept is that not everyone celebrates Christmas.
For that matter, most that donā€™t will say ā€œHappy Holidays,ā€ in respect. Cheers! :slight_smile:

Ok ok, it was just a pronunciation joke. If you want to call it racism, sure, but I donā€™t know why.

Who celebrates Christmas on the 6th? A certain religion, or just some people who like to be different?

Merry Christmas after christmas :slight_smile:

BOOKS FOR CHRISTMAS!?!?!?! - YouTube!

Date December 25 January 6 (in Armenia) January 7[2] (in most Eastern Orthodox and Oriental Orthodox Churches)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas

Jeremy, you should know that most religious people take their own religions seriously. That does not grant them a license to take other religions less seriously. Just like driving - clutch then gear - so is speaking - brain then mouth. Please try to avoid commenting on the religions of others. Feel free to comment on your own though. just not others. :wink:

Who celebrates Christmas on the 6th? A certain religion, or just some people who like to be different?

I celebrate the feast of Sol Invictus on December 25th. Now, letā€™s see a dead Roman get upset with me. :wink:

I apologize to the Muslims hereā€¦donā€™t shoot me and I wonā€™t shoot you, ok? :stuck_out_tongue:

After all these nice people tried to explain to you what you could just google up easily, just like you would do for anything that is the least of your concerns,ā€¦

You go again and post another Ill remark,ā€¦

are you trying to imply something by using the word" Shoot", be smart dude, if you donā€™t know others? how could you just rush to judge them???

People are only understood if they speak to you personally, not by some writer who never been introduced to their culture and writes some article on what he think is the truthā€¦ or ā€œthe version of what he really want the reader to believeā€, be smart man, If You canā€™t say something nice, just donā€™t say anything at all, and if you canā€™t be smart enough just donā€™t flag it

and itā€™s not only Muslims you insulted ,

how could you be so ignorant, You are different and you follow your own believe which we all expressed our respect for ; when we replied to this post, and we never thought that because You are the way you are that uā€™re only doing it because you wanted to be different ā€¦ we respected everyoneā€™s believe, we respect everyone believe and we will always continue to do so, now if itā€™s too difficult for you to respect others, just keep it to yourself and not comment any more,

and stop taking this thread to where it was never intended to go please ,

ā€œbest regards and wishesā€
to you all

Well now, Iā€™m somewhat surprised you bumped an older thread just to comment on something I said. After all, I could just be talking about airsoft guns. Or nerf guns.

I probably (or definitely) donā€™t know the Qurā€™an more than you. Mod edit : Religious opinion removed.

Now I may have meant something a little bit ā€œbarbedā€ with any previous comments about Muslims or the like, but honestly, I donā€™t see much of a problem with this. Itā€™s the truth: some people do things to be different. To stand out. Since I had never heard of a Christmas on the 6th, I was asking a question.

Mod edit : It wasnā€™t what you asked, it was how.

I suppose you just wanted to find something wrong with what Iā€™ve said. I had posted before that the community here was good about nicely answering questions. It is sad to find that there are a few exceptions.