CCE Bsod the hell out of my computer

i was using it scanned for 6 houres

then it said ‘you have to restart the Computer to scan for hidden sevices’

and Bam Bsod even if i want to boot in safe mode :embarassed: :-\

Edit: This Problem was due a conflict between this Comodo Cleaning essential and an Old Antivirus Leftover

This is why you have to make system partition image… :wink:

well to be honest i never read anywarning any program gave me

anyway are there any stuff that i can do to save that window ???

I can’t Boot in safe mode

You can use Hiren’s Boot CD and try to repair with SUPERAntiSpyware or VirusEffectRemover.

You can use Hiren's Boot CD and try to repair with SUPERAntiSpyware or VirusEffectRemover.

i will try that and will Post feed back here

thanks for your patience

http://www.hirensbootcd.org/download/

http://www.hiren.info/pages/bootcd

Check out “MBR Tools” section in case you’ll have to fix something…

Yes, to protect you from a protecting program you have to protect yourself.
It makes sense.

?

your patience with me

English is not my first language

anyway i tried the start up repair from Microsoft Disk
didn’t work

anyway downloading Hiren Boot disk now

thanks for the help even if it my fault

But the thing that i don’t understand why safe Mode it’s not Working

isn’t that Built For situation Like that

In case you didn’t know, security software is not immune to bugs. :wink:

In case you didn’t know “bugs” have limits.

thanks for the help even if it my fault
Not your fault
But the thing that i don't understand why safe Mode it's not Working
Because your system is ■■■■■■■ up

If the “advices” from siketa don’t work, go for a system restore and use Download CCleaner | Clean, optimize & tune up your PC, free! the next time

thanks for the help

anyway this is the Code
STOP: 0x0000007B (0xFFFFFA60005AF9C0, 0xFFFFFFFFC0000034, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000)

This is exactly what I told him in the first reply.
I’m trying to help this guy and you are obviously very nervous and trying to start a fight?
Relax,dude…

BTW, how can CCleaner help him?
It’s a registry and temp file cleaner, not malware remover.

thanks guys i’m trying to do a clean install for windows once i found a Vista home premium install disk

because the laptop recovery disk will delete all hard partion and install windows :-TD

anyway thanks for the help really appreciate it :a0

I cannot understand just how some people can go ahead and fully blame the software for any of the problems that they are having? I mean, I could possibly understand any problems if this was still an alpha, beta, or even a RC version(s), of this product, but a product that has been out for so many months? Could it possibly be a case of “user” and/or Insulation or computer problems? I have been using this product since the beta creation and I have not one single time at any problems whatsoever due to the issues of this product.

Just my two cents worth. :slight_smile:

This is exactly the reason Comodo was reluctant to make this software available to all users. It’s all too easy to cause damage to your OS if you don’t know what you’re doing. This is not a tool for novices.

I cannot understand just how some people can go ahead and fully blame the software for any of the problems that they are having?
A frozen machine with no safe mode available is not just another problem.
This is exactly the reason Comodo was reluctant to make this software available to all users.
I'm sure an unfinished software has nothing to do with this and many other similar situations. An irresponsible aproach will be excused in the name of goodwill.

Exactly, and I can almost guarantee that 98.9998% of the problems that people are incurring by using this software is NOT Comodo’s inability to create a fully complete product but, is the users inability to use the product knowledgeably and responsibly. :slight_smile: