CCE Bsod the hell out of my computer

i told you it’s not comodo fault it’s maybe my fault so i’m not pining anything on comodo

But my computer briked with no safe mode and i want it to work again Plain and simple

i have recovery disck from the manifacturer but they will earse all of the partion on the disck

that will delte all data i have on the laptop

for that i’m looking For a Vista Home Premuim installation disck
so i can get my computer to it pervious condition

any way i used the minixp to back up the Importent Data so if i loosed the data it won’t be a full lose
" My external Hard disk storage is a bit smaller than what i need :D"

anyway i Like Comodo Product and i wish to get more of your amazing Product for another OS and i said that in the wish List

Comodo is great

but if i got a problem i’m not Pointing Fingres at comodo Just i wanted to tell you about the Bug
and maybe i got some help to restore my computer

anyway igot what i need and thanks for the help
and sorry for the Bad english

I do apologize if my responses were taken in any tone of hostility towards you and your present situation. I have just from reading all of these newbie problems being directed towards Comodo and their selection of fine products.

I do not own a laptop so I cannot be of any help to you for your present situation but, I do wish you luck.

Roger :slight_smile:

is “scanning” allready one of the dangerous parts?

this came into my mind after reading:
a 100% malware remover is possible, when it forces the user to reinstall the operation system :wink:

Can you enlighten us as to how you came to that figure?

and I can almost guarantee
Almost? You just gave "non scientific" a new illustration.
is the users inability to use the product knowledgeably and responsibly. :-)
With the many scanners I've used I always presumed that "scan" would mean "scan". It never crossed my mind that my "inability" would cause a serious issue. Since it never did, I must be a very lucky ■■■■■■.

Indeed.

Guys

A less confrontational tone/stance would be much appreciated here, thanks.

I do apologize if my responses were taken in any tone of hostility towards you and your present situation. I have just from reading all of these newbie problems being directed towards Comodo and their selection of fine products.

I do not own a laptop so I cannot be of any help to you for your present situation but, I do wish you luck.

Roger :slight_smile:

Thanks

is "scanning" allready one of the dangerous parts?

this came into my mind after reading:
a 100% malware remover is possible, when it forces the user to reinstall the operation system

that what i want to do but it’s the Recovery disk fault
the recovery disk will force me to Delete all Partions and Re install the OS then all my data on
the Non system partion will get deleted
iwas looking on microsoft web site for a windows vista installer disk iso
i didn’t find anything
because installer disk are very easy to use like windows 7 installer disk i just choose the drive and install the window Plain and simple

Quote from: rogerg2 on August 27, 2011, 06:07:44 PM 98.9998% of the problems Can you enlighten us as to how you came to that figure?

it was the last thing waiting for the system to restart
i also remember updating Avira anit virus

it also could be a malware that detected comodo and briked the window so it wont get detected
i heard alot about rootkits doing this kind of stuff

Almost? You just gave "non scientific" a new illustration.
Dude i told you english is not my forign Language so you have to use your imagination a little

thanks for your help it’s not like it’s my fault or i’m pointing fingers

i just came here to get help :frowning:

Almost?
You just gave “non scientific” a new illustration.

ranget, SG65 has been on your side as he wrote about the “can almost guarantee” of rogerg2.
as its really not nice if someone asks for help after a scan made problems and gets bad answers, as if the “new user” is guilty for things to happen automatically. and as if its bad to ask for help then.

personally i would say, its bad what happened to you. and an re-installation after a scan is not acceptable. you had no chance to avoid it, as far as we know at this point. and if you try to excuse “your invisible mistakes”, there will allways be people who think that all is your fault.
if you dont excuse for possible things which no one can specify at the moment, its up to them to find your faults. and maybe they would not find them.
persons first, then programs. that would be the right order of helping. is the comodo program better if the new user is blamed when something went wrong? this is totally not usefull to post here.
a person needs help.

OK, now that has been clarified… any chance we can get back on topic (ie. helping the user)? Thanks.

Good point.
In that case, and correcting one of my previous posts, MBAM Apply to be a Malwarebytes Managed Service Provider is the way to go.

But the “user” is beyond help, is he not?

What should one do if the machine doesn’t boot in safe mode?
Reinstall the OS, isn’t it?

Too long a thread for such an obvious conclusion.
Too long a thread for such an obvious culprit.

Dude i told you english is not my forign Language so you have to use your imagination a little
For someone who doesn't have English as first language, the "user" expresses himself colourfully.

A good first step would perhaps be find out how exactly is doesn’t boot in Safe Mode. For instance, how far does it get? Safe Mode usually lists the drivers as it loads them… the last one mentioned might gave an indication of the problem/issue.

34886262.sys

then it gives me a Blue screen Of death

while Booting without safe mode :

it just show the Loading Bar for Vista then blue screen

thanks all for your Help and sorry if i miss understood or didn’t know how to explain

34886262.sys? Boot Guard Driver maybe… does that mean anything?

http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/report.html?id=edea178f46b9eba8724fd09877d53118e3d886c11be5fd4ac261f32aeaf1769d-1314743739

i uploaded the Driver to Virus total

it maybe a conflict between Kaspersky boot guard with comodo trying to scan for hidden services

:o :o i Don’t use Kaspersky in my current setup :o

i installed it Once like in a two yeas ago
could it be the Problem

and what if i delted this driver will the windows load ??

Yes, I believe it is Kaspersky’s Boot Guard Driver, the MD5 matches.

Delete it? That depends, how did you gain access to the offending driver to upload it to VT and how would you delete it?

Did you un-install Boot Guard or is it still listed as installed?

i’m using ubuntu live disk

i searched in c:\window\system32\drivers*****
I found the driver i copied it to USB Flash then upload it through another computer
the one i’m using right Now

i can delte it as shift + delete

is that ok ???

Or should i remove it’s Loading trigger

i have a Log from an Old thread on Wilderssecurity forum
combo Fix Log will it help through this Process ???

this is the link

Did you un-install Boot Guard or is it still listed as installed?
mmm i remember just un installing the security suit a Very very Long time ago about ayear it's maybe a leftover ??? IDK

BTW i really apercaite your help

Try renaming 34886262.sys to 34886262.bak. That way Windows cannot load that driver anymore. See if that helps.

If you can get back into Windows please consider running the clean up tool for Kaspersky and any other security program you had installed in the past. You can find a list of such tools here at the support pages of Eset: ESET Knowledgebase .

Now it crash on crcdisk.sys ???

anyway working on getting a New Recovery disk