CAVS 3 Wishlist

Here’s what I wish from CAVS 3 :

Detection rate - Something like Kaspersky or better.
Low system resourses - Like Nod32 or better, or like Kaspersky at worst
Perfect combination of Comodo Firewall and Antivirus - like internet security
Scan speed is not very important for me, but it should be faster than CAVS 2

I would also like an ability to add sounds in Comodo Antivirus like in avast! - Virus has been detected or something. I would personally add some sexy voice. (:SHY) Preferably wav and mp3 formats. Afcourse the ability to turn those sounds off. (:WIN)

Detection rate - Something like Kaspersky or better. Low system resourses - Like Nod32 or better, or like Kaspersky at worst Perfect combination of Comodo Firewall and Antivirus - like internet security Scan speed is not very important for me, but it should be faster than CAVS 2

I would also like an ability to add sounds in Comodo Antivirus like in avast! - Virus has been detected or something. I would personally add some sexy voice. Shy Preferably wav and mp3 formats. Afcourse the ability to turn those sounds off.

1. They’re certainly going for it and will probably get to that point. Like I’m sure you know, it all takes a while.

2. Comodo seems to be reducing it’s system resource usage in each of it’s versions. It’s rumored this will be even lower than before.

3. From what I hear, Comodo will be available both as a “suite” or standalone products.

4. Certainly hope so :slight_smile:

Dave

I would like that Comodo anti-virus 3 in on-access scan will detect and prevent access bad cookies, bad domains, bad IPs, bad Plugins, bad hosts, bad softwares and known bad websites.

hi (:WAV)
can Comodo makea label, like : “virus free”/“malware free” or maybe “scanned by CAVS3” label for email sent by its user?

Yeah - that’s a good idea Ganda. (And at last something serious from U (:LGH) )

this is my serious face in front of my employees => >:(
and when i’m alone? look at my avatar ;D

i hope that v3 can shut down my computer after finishing scanning my computer

??? ??? ??? !@#@$%$ ??? ??? ??? huh ??? ;D

Heum Ganda

Never heared of the buttom, shut computer down after scanning? :slight_smile:
lol

Xan

(:SAD)don’t laugh at me please. I’m poor at English
i just hope that it has a button like “shutdown my computer after the scanning is finished”
if anyone who uses “kingsoft antivirus”, may be he knows this function
Since full system scan often takes a long time, I think no one want to wait and wait until it will be finished

1. I’m not laughing with you but with Ganda
  2. I hope it will be included since it is really handy.
  3. My english is pretty bad too, but I’m trying

Xan

:SMLR I hope the new version can schedule a boot-time scan of my hard drivers.(like avast!)

The first version wiil be a simple on-demand scanner, but later…who knows :SMLR

hmmm, make sense. :THNK .i always scan my comp right after i turn it on. kingsoft AV ??? never heard of it.is it good?

With Comodo Cavs 3 scanning speed you won’t need that feature (:LGH)

Watch it commodus

As Melih said here https://forums.comodo.com/cavs_beta_corner/cavs_3_merged_threads-t14783.0.html;msg131292#msg131292

But please bear in mind, as we put some more features (yet to be introduced) will reduce the speed however we do intend to be the fastest in the market place... There is still a long way to go with this AV engine.. but i think we started well with a good base as a scanner.

melih

The scanners speed will slow a bit down. A system shutdown buttom could be usefull ;D.

BTW. goodmorning commodus :wink:

Morning to you too. :smiley: Yeah, U are right, the button to shut down the PC after a scan would be nice. :-TU And I don’t care about the scanning speed.

Spyware Doctor is slow as hell, Kaspersky too (if you don’t skip sfuff), but these programs are the best right now. BitDefender is an exception here (it’s good and fast)

Better slow but accurate than fast but dumb. (:WIN)

On the other hand - there are a lot of people with full terabyte (or more) hard disks and the wait for scanning to finish might be a real pain. Especially if you have to do it once a week or so :SMLR

But I believe that Comodo will go to the top in AV’s as they are in Firewalls :■■■■
(B) (L) (R) (V)

I don’t think so. Tested it. Didn’t like it much. But Martians might have different taste :SMLR

As responded here https://forums.comodo.com/cavs_beta_corner/cavs_3_merged_threads-t14783.0.html;msg131622#msg131622

we should start seeing incremental improvements going forward now. it will be done in baby steps and each step will be verified. So that at the end we will have one of the best product. thanks Melih
It's going to be a wondful product, but it will need some time.

Xan

It will be or I’m not Commodus. (:WIN)