can't stand this now.

scanned with everything recommended to be, comodo malwarebytes emsisoft etc etc… but no, my comp is still fecesting on me

stuff is ALWAYS crashing for NO REASON at ALL

example: msn, firefox (A LOT) opera (A LOT) games i play, everything… reboot used to work, now it doesnt. they just keep crashing every 5mins, im lucky i finish this paragraph before i crash.

this is more annoying than anything, how can i stop this ffs?

Do any of the scans report an infection?

Maybe the problem is with Windows. You may need to reinstall or repair Windows.

It FINALLY decided to try and help me, i restartd again and it recommended a disk check. So I did it, and quite some things were fixed, deleted, added, however I am still experiencing crashes in many various programs.

It can’t be windows, I was fine a while ago.

just got another force restart…

BCCode : 1000000a BCP1 : 00000004 BCP2 : 00000002 BCP3 : 00000000
BCP4 : 804F5595 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 3_0 Product : 768_1

“You received this message because a hardware device, its driver, or related software has caused a stop error, also called a blue screen error. This type of error means the computer has shut down abruptly to protect itself from potential data corruption or loss. In this case, we were unable to detect the specific device or driver that caused the problem.”

Try System Restore!

backup all games,documents,desktop and other think u wan to keep and format hard disk.
then at reinstall of windows make different partition one for windows (vista and seven need at leas 40+ram gb) an another for everything

alse system restore have never (im saying it serious NEVER) have worked for me so i recoment to install comodo time machine to save you fron future dissater

i reformatted not even a few months ago… not doing it again…

It could easily be Windows…

Download WhoCrashed, automatic crash dump analyzer. It may point you into the right direction after you receive a BSOD.

It could be a hardware problem

You could go in bios, and run a complete hardware check. (this WILL take a long time to complete

random crashes are usually ram related. I would test your system with memtest86+ overnight

your power supply could be going. or not putting out enough juice if you’ve recently added more memory/higher powered video card/etc.

Disable this at your own risk. Control panel, System, Advanced, Startup and Recovery, Settings and under system failure untick automatically restart. Just thought that may keep the system running enough so you can see what is actually happening. Did you install any new software, drivers or updates just before it started happening? Good luck.

whocrashed says:

Conclusion

Crash dumps are not enabled on this computer. This is why there are no crash dumps available. It is suggested you enable crash dumps on your computer. Use the System applet in Control Panel. Click the Advanced tab, then click the Startup and Recovery button. Select one of the options from the drop-down list in the Write Debugging Information box.

yet everytime the crash happens, i see dumprep and savedump.exe running…

not everything has been crashing recently, just opera, a lot… and i notice some fresh downloads give me corrupt errors when installing.

They may run, but if dumps are disabled, they might not actually output anything. Try enabling crash dumps as suggested by WhoCrashed.

i think i know you problem now
you hard disk is damaged
do a test with thist tool HDtune (dont check the quick scan)
its attached

if any box is red then buy a new disk

[attachment deleted by admin]

your gramamr is horrid and you’re not a mod, how do i know thats legit?

did that. cant believe im waiting for a crash now…

but this is only for my computer, itd be nice to see whats crashing opera and etc…?

Please consider that English may not be his native language - these are international forums.

Ewen :slight_smile:

Does starting a sentence with a capital letter still count as grammar (or "gramamr)? :smiley:

Scanned OK by VirusTotal and an internal tool. You could also download it directly from efdsoftware.com

Cheers,
Ewen :slight_smile:

as panic says english isnt my main lang is spanish
and if what is legic? the program? if you dont wan to direct download it then go to the official page here

download the free version 2.55
the pro version is 4.60 but has many utilities you dont need