can't stand this now.

You don’t have to be a Mod to make suggestions, and in the policy you are reminded that anyone is able to have viewpoints or feedback. We are not all experts, and suggestions should only be put into action at your own risk regardless of who posted them. Kind regards.

your gramamr is horrid
As long as you can understand what he and/or she is saying, it really doesn't matter. Especially if there trying to offer you some good advice

lmao ok sry calm down

but i got blue screen of deathhhh again like a half hr ago; this is what whocrashed said

On Wed 11/3/2010 12:17:34 AM your computer crashed
This was likely caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe
Bugcheck code: 0x50 (0xFDE2116C, 0x1, 0x80586DCE, 0x0)
Error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
Dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini110310-01.dmp
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect, possibly the culprit is in another driver on your system which cannot be identified at this time.

halp?

Looks like you might want to run Memtest86+ to check out your RAM.

You mention that you reinstalled Windows not long ago. Did you reinstall because of this problem? Do you have all the current drivers for your hardware?

Have you tried running the recovery console on your Windows OS disk?

I reformatted not reinstalled (sorry if that’s the same thing i dont know)

I reformatted because something happened, out of the complete blue, where comodo was detecting LITERALLY EVERY single .exe and .dll as a virus. To this day I don’t know if they were real detections, if all of them somehow got infected, or somehow comodo got infected to fuck with me like that, I don’t know, but at the time i just kept pressing clean; this led to many programs failing to launch. Soon my only option would be to reformat, and so I did.

No, I have not run the recovery console on my windows OS disk; what is that? if it’s a disk I probably don’t have it.

You put your OS disk in the drive and reboot your computer. Follow the onscreen commands to repair your Windows installation.

“if its a disk i probably dont have it”

and no, i dont.

How did you reformat recently without an OS disk?

If you don’t have the disk, then it sounds like you may be out of luck. The errors you mention generally point to bad RAM, hardware issues, or OS issues.

You could still try running Memtest86+ like I mentioned to rule out a RAM issue. You never mentioned if you had all the updated drivers for your hardware, but that would also be a good thing to check.

But from what you’ve said, I’m guessing you’re dealing with an OS problem.

is memtest86+ a program or something…? i went to the site and couldnt really figure it out lol.

anyways, yet another bluescreen but this time a different .dll

On Thu 11/4/2010 5:45:17 PM your computer crashed
This was likely caused by the following module: ati3duag.dll
Bugcheck code: 0x50 (0xFFF7FF7F, 0x1, 0xBF1C4814, 0x0)
Error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
Dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini110410-03.dmp
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati3duag.dll
product: ATI Technologies Inc. Radeon DirectX Universal Driver
company: ATI Technologies Inc.
description: ati3duag.dll

http://i56.tinypic.com/42jhe.jpg

but then it finished installing, said u shud now be able to boot it, went to A: and all it says is insert disk.

Sounds like you downloaded the floppy installer. So, did you put a floppy in the drive? It will need to boot from this to run the test. Or if you have a USB key, you can download the USB key installer.

That latest dump is regarding your video card. Do you have the latest drivers for it?

i dont have floppies, but now i have some clean discs…

you guys are trying to help but being really bad because you’re not being specific about ANYTHING… linking me to a site with plenty of downloads i have no idea what to do, so i picked one and it’s wrong, and you’re not telling me what i AM supposed to do.

I thought I did… apparently I don’t! How do I get them?

The problem you are experiencing is non-specific. There is no easy fix. Sorry for trying to help.

im not trying to be mean, just saying… don’t need to give me a sarcastic sorry.

I wasn’t being sarcastic. It seemed pretty self explanatory to me. Just takes a bit of effort/reading, which is something I can’t do for you.

OK, by clean disks, do you mean CDR’s? If so, you want to download the Pre-Compiled Bootable ISO in the .zip format. The .gz is for Linux systems.

Taken from the FAQ on how to run Memtest86+:
FAQ : please read before posting

* Run from CD

Memtest86+ is directly executable by any modern x86 compatible machine,
by writing the iso to a CD one can boot from the CD to run memtest.

Simply download the appropriate package, the Download - Pre-Compiled
Bootable ISO (.gz) for Linux users and the Pre-Compiled Bootable ISO
(.zip) for Windows users.

For Windows, unzip the package into a directory like C:\memtest. You will
now see a file called memtest86±1.xx.iso in this directory. You will
need to burn this file to a CD with a CD recording program. Do note
however that you should not make a regular data CD on which you for
instance write your text documents and holiday photographs. Instead the
iso file is a so called image of a CD, it is a direct copy of a CD. Your
CD recording program will most likely have a feature called burn image or
something to that effect which you should use to burn the CD. Do NOT under
any circumstances select to create a bootable CD. The memtest ISO image is
already bootable. You need NOT create a new CD, you need to burn a CD
image. Usually you can simply double click the iso file in the Windows
explorer which will start your CD burning application and prompt you to
burn the CD.

For unix, unzip the package into your home directory. and execute
‘cdrecord dev= ~/memtest86±1.xx.iso’ where you replace
with the scsi address of your CD burner and replace 1.xx
with the correct version number of the memtest86+ you downloaded.

When the burning is completed your drive will most likely have ejected the
CD and you should have a bootable memtest86+ CD. To run the test directly
reinsert the CD and reboot your machine.

Your machine should now boot from the CD, display the word Loading
folowed by a series of periods and then show a screen much like the
screenshots on the memtest86+ web page. The test is automatically
started.

If your machine simply boots back into Windows/Linux you will most likely
have to configure your BIOS to attempt to boot from CD-ROM drive on
startup, refer to your computer’s/mainboard’s manual how to do this.

When you are done testing simply remove the CD and reset your computer,
if ever you want to execute the test again simply reinsert the CD and
reboot/start your computer.

You should run Memtest86+ for a few iterations to make sure there are no RAM errors. This is not a quick process. Some people let it run overnight because sometimes it can take a bit of stress to finally expose an error, but how long you run it is up to you. Note though, that if your system has cooling issues, you probably don’t want it to run overnight.

As for your video drivers, I’d go to the source.
Graphics Drivers & Software. Input your system and graphics card data in the dropdown menus. They have videos to watch if you need help with this.

rebooting & trying the CD, wish me luck!

Good Luck! :slight_smile:

Are you flipping kidding me…

I just ran that stupid memtest86+ thing A WHOLE 24 hours, 6144 errors found, and they finally stopped popping up. I googled why the hell it’s taking so long, they said it keeps repeating to find all errors. So obviously errors stopped coming, that’s all the errors ill find.

there was absolutely no option to “end it” or “fix errors” (does it even have that? does all it do is let me know i have 6000 flipping errors?)

so i pressed esc and restarted. all it did was start again, errors piling up. why did it do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in a whole fking 24 hours?

i am really beyond mad… at the program, not you…

obviously i must not understand it? if i dont, google was no help telling me how to use it… except that its going to run a long time, and it did, for nothing -___-

This screenshot of the analysis of my computer by Speccy should answer most questions.

http://i51.tinypic.com/25i41a9.jpg

I updated my drivers a month or 2 ago, I’m pretty sure they’re up to date.