Canon Powershot G1X Mark II

A tough nut to ■■■■■. Do you have Do protocol Analysis enabled? If you have please try disabling it.

I want to see if there is traffic being blocked before jumping to the conclusion we might be looking at a bug.

First use the Stealth Ports option to set the firewall to block incoming traffic. That will change the Global Rules. At the bottom of the Global Rules you will find the general block rule. This one needs to be edited to log. When that is done it will log all incoming traffic it had blocked.

To take another angle. Please make sure that there are no left overs of previously uninstalled security programs around. Not all uninstallers do a proper job. Left over applications, drivers or services can cause all sort of “interesting effects”.

Try using removal tools for those programs to remove them. Here is a list of removal tools for common av programs: ESET Knowledgebase .

Do you have other security programs installed that run in the background or programs that interfere with networking?

Sorry Eric,

None of your suggestions are working. Comodo is the only network protection system working on my laptop. Shutting down the firewall is the only thing that still works.

Best regards,

Ruud.

I edited my previous post. Did you see my remark about trying disabling Do Protocol Analysis (I had to edit that because it would not show properly)?

One last question before I will call this a bug. Could you show a screenshot of Firewall Settings? I am interested in your settings in the advanced section.

Yes and I have disabled it here is the screenshot.

[attachment deleted by admin]

It looks like we found a bug.

If you have the time and energy please consider filing a bug report in the Bug Reports - CIS board following the format as described in FORMAT & GUIDE - just COPY/PASTE it!.

Reporting of bugs is strictly moderated to make sure Comodo gets clear bug reports. So, please make sure you closely follow protocol. That way your report will certainly be seen by Comodo staff.

I will leave as it is. Too much hassle to file a simple bug report takes too much time. I will simply delete Comodo and use the Windows essentials

Thanks for your assistance.,

You could try the beta version. :-La

Firewall blocks fragmented UDP traffic even if this option is disabled

Yes that did the trick thanks a million.