Cannot access todays logs

First bug :

I cannot see any log for today unless I manually select ’ This week’

First questions :

I saw that website filtering is checked by default. How does this work? Does it work even if someone use a vpn that makes use of openvpn apply?

I noticed that when I checked for an update, it did download a .xml file. What was it for?

If I opt in to give Comodo details to improve their product, how is it collected and stored? Do you take details of my ip address or system?

Same here.
Windows 8.1 with all updates. No other security apps running.

Unconfirmed on Win 8.1 x64 using Proactive Security configuration.

We would be grateful if you could edit you first post to create a bug report as requested here: https://forums.comodo.com/beta-corner-cis/required-beta-bug-reporting-format-t101349.0.html

The problem goes away once you change the theme. If someone else have this problem, I request them to provide the diagnostic report. I think this problem is common with Win 8.1 users. I cannot seem to reproduce the bug. Regards.

no problem here.
Proactive config. Win 7 Home Premiumx86
no other security program
VM : yes

Same problem.

Win 7 ultimate x64 regardless of theme.

Default settings minus widget.

[attachment deleted by admin]

As you are able to replicate this please edit your post such that it is in the format provided here:
https://forums.comodo.com/bug-reports-beta-corner-cis/required-beta-bug-reporting-format-t101349.0.html

Thanks.

If anyone is able to replicate this issue please edit your post such that it is in the required format. Then respond to this topic. Unless we can get a formatted report to the devs this issue will not be able to be fixed.

Thank you.

PM reminder sent.

Okay, as it seems that nobody is currently able to replicate this I will move this report to the non-format verified section. Be aware that reports in that section will not be looked at by the devs. Thus, it is unlikely that this issue, if it still exists, will be fixed unless a formatted post can be produced.

Thus, if anyone is still experiencing this issue, please respond to this post with a formatted post describing the bug. Once that is done, and all necessary information is provided, I can forward this to the devs.

Thank you.

CIS version 7.0.313494.4115 Final has just been released. Therefore, if the issue still occurs please create a new bug report for it in this section of the forum. The required format is provided in this post. Just copy and paste the code. Then replace the question marks with your responses.

I’m sorry, but as the most recent release is no longer in Beta the Beta bug reporting format can no longer be used. I will therefore move this report to Resolved. If the issue still occurs please do create a new bug report.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Thank you.