BSOD with DefenceWall

1-Windows 8.1

2- 32 bit

3- Proactive Config, Sandbox and AV disabled, HIPS safe Mode,No yahoo, no dog, no dragon, no dns, no buddy
Fresh Install

4- DefenceWall v 3.22

5- install Comodo, Install DefenceWall, Reboot- BSOD and complete failure to boot

6- BSOD and complete failure to boot ?

7- Normal Boot

More info: DefenceWall support said

It’s quite weird, according the stack backtrace info, the crash is caused by the dwall.sys, but the address is within solid Intel CPU instruction. the entry of dwall that is into the stack trace just about one of the computer restart function and that’s it.

They asked me to contact Comodo support team with minidump file.

I have attached the .dmp file as txt. Pls rename it to .dmp.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Please edit your first post so that it is in the format provided here. Sorry, the way in which the format is used has recently changed. Let me know if you have any questions.

Also, I have been informed by the devs that to fully investigate BSOD issues they need a Complete Dump. Neither a minidump nor a kernel dump contain enough information. Therefore, please configure your computer to create a Complete Dump. Instructions on how to do that can be found here. Then replicate the BSOD.

After that upload the Complete Dump to a file sharing site, such as Mega. It does require free registration in order to allow you to create download links, but is able to upload files large enough to upload a Complete Dump. Once you have the download link for the Complete Dump please put it in your reply.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks.

PM reminder sent.

I use two and did not get any discrepancy

It may be something specific to the system of aigle. That is why the devs really need the Complete Dump from a computer experiencing this issue.

Thanks.

CIS version 7.0.313494.4115 Final has just been released. Therefore, please test this against CIS version 7.0.313494.4115.

If the issue still occurs please create a new bug report for it in this section of the forum. The required format is provided in this post. Just copy and paste the code. Then replace the question marks with your responses.

I’m sorry, but as the most recent release is no longer in Beta the Beta bug reporting format can no longer be used. I will therefore move this report to Resolved. If the issue still occurs please do create a new bug report.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Thank you.