Brand New Comodo Internet Security 10 with Secure Shopping is released!!!

Thank you all Comodo team for this amazing product. :slight_smile: Comodo is the best security software in the world and you did revolution in AV industry. I don’t know on which way you can offer Cis for free with such amazing features and I am over and over suprised and delighted with this, where is the catch? None of the companies in AV industry is not close too you, they ask a decent amount of money for their security suites and I hope that you will continue to make new amazing features for Cis users such as Valkrie to integrate in Cis or maybe a Dacs, is it still in your plans or you quit it? And I have one question about Cis, in Firewall options, do you reccomend to tick do protocol analysis and enable Ipv6 filtering? To all Comodo staff and Cis users I wish all the best for Christmas!!

I like this new feature but it’s missing the ability to exclude.

I alternate between CIS sandbox and Sandboxie. This new feature creates a file everytime I close Sandboxie. The File is unrecognized and is run sandboxed within CIS. I have Sandboxie set to automatically delete the sandbox on close.

There’s a different name for each file…
“C_cmd.exe_.bat in C:\ProgramData\Comodo\Cis\tempscrpt”.

This will create a large number of files in that folder. I think it’s also hindering Sandboxie’s ability to completely delete the contents of it’s sandbox.

Please add an exclude feature for each file type in the list. Rather than completely disabling analysis for the application, as you suggested.

Thank you for this most effective security suite! 8)

BTW I’m still running Vista and XP.

Not sure if people understand the power of this patented solution?

Can we safetly delete C:\ProgramData\Comodo\Cis\tempscrpt content? Or is there a feature in Comodo to delete it?

Only web installers, no thanks not with several computers I’ll stick with what I have.

Yes you can delete the script files anytime you want and the contents of that folder will be emptied by CIS once it reaches a certain size which you can change in HIPS settings (default 100 KB).

Does somebody else got problems with Win10 and HIPS ? I mean problems with freezes when enabled ?

Interesting and elegant way of harnessing existing technology. I’m guessing there are, other more frequently occurring, examples of file-less scripts?

CFW only (Internet Security config)

Do you guys get AV alert on detection by cloud AV?

I tested with leaktest.exe from grc.com And its quarantined but no AV alert.

Alerts/Popups are enabled in GUI & Windows notification settings.

Win 10 64

Good guess I’d say.

Is it fine to disable Windows Smart screen,firewall and uac in Windows 10, using just CIS 10?

Thank you very very much for this great christmas present.

QUESTION: Is CIS 10 now compatible with CYBERGHOST???

Thank you for answering me.

Do you mean Paranoid Mode?
Auto sandbox is always disabled and HIPS is enabled (set as Safe Mode) on my system, I have no problem, everything is fine.

Just installed CFW 10. Here my feedback:

• CFW 8 uninstallation went smoothly. I was very surprised because usually it’s a pain :-TU
  • I tried to remove the alternate data streams, but even in safe mode I can’t remove most of them
  • CFW 10 intallation went smoothly
  • CISE drivers not digitally signed made my system boot more slowly. Uninstalling CISE solved the problem
  • RAM usage is under 20MB, so very good
  • With Lycia and Arcadia themes, you don’t have the shortcuts taskbar in the advanced view
  • I think there is a bug with the column resizing in the log view (for example, the firewall log). If you try to resize one column, not only that column, but every column get resized. The problem is that they become too wide and it’s difficult to read the log
  • it looks like sandbox alerts can run only by windows notifications

Sorry, but I don’t have time to check deeper, my son got fever and my wife is going to kill me if I spend too much time on my PC

i cant change settings at all, because when i activate it my system freezes

Thank you to all the Comodo team for making this possible , a great Christmas present :smiley:
all the best and have a happy Christmas and a happy new year . :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I love that the memory usage is between 20-30 MB, no issues so far :-TU

Our Promise is to make CIS stronger, lighter and higher performance with every release!

Thanks Comodo for this amazing release and this beautiful chrismas gift. I use CIS since 4 or 5 years on multiple computers and never had any problems with that software so far. I also tried commercial Security Software and also the Software for about 50 Dollars could not make me happy like CIS with its amazing personalization possibilities and many features.

Keep on this high level :love:

Setting up a VM to make a video to demonstrate that feature. :slight_smile:

It should have shown a sandbox notification alert unless it wasn’t the first time you executed leaktest.

Yes so you don’t get additional alerts from windows.

Compatible how? What was the issue with previous CIS versions?

You can disable the notification in windows.