Brand New Comodo Internet Security 10 with Secure Shopping is released!!!

Thanks for the feedback

So its OK now? Just to check…

What resolved it?

Kind regards

Mike

oh my, im blind. lol. i meant disabled. its off. the rest works fine. i dont want to test it because i have to reinstall everything new then :frowning:
my settings are these:

Is Secure shopping only available in CIS?

I cant find it in Comodo Firewall 10.

Thank you in advance.

Yep. that’s the reason I don’t like automatic sandbox…

There is already a verified wish for this. Also see the bugzilla wish 1960

https://forums.comodo.com/

Any information about this?

Oh yes. This is a new feature we have introduced to catch fileless malware. Fileless malware uses script interpreters such as powershell.exe to execute code through commandline. There are various ways. What CIS 10 does is it catches embedded commandlines and sandboxed them.

But while sandboxing them, we create a file out of them i.e. convert file-less scripts into files in C:\ProgramData\Comodo\Cis\tempscrpt. If is the command-line interpreter. What you can do is

1-You can trust them just like any other file
2- Or you can disable cmd.exe from commandline parsing from Settings->HIPS->Do Heuristics commandline analysis(Certain applications)

It is a new feature.

Good afternoon!

Thank you very much for your information, dear friend BuketB!

Hugs!

@Heyye,
Secure Shopping is only available in CIS.
This has already been stated on here.

I will try firefox however all browser checkers and cleaners show cyberfox to be firefox. Btw once in secure shopping mode cyberfox can be opened by going into programs etc

Thank you all Comodo team for this amazing product. :slight_smile: Comodo is the best security software in the world and you did revolution in AV industry. I don’t know on which way you can offer Cis for free with such amazing features and I am over and over suprised and delighted with this, where is the catch? None of the companies in AV industry is not close too you, they ask a decent amount of money for their security suites and I hope that you will continue to make new amazing features for Cis users such as Valkrie to integrate in Cis or maybe a Dacs, is it still in your plans or you quit it? And I have one question about Cis, in Firewall options, do you reccomend to tick do protocol analysis and enable Ipv6 filtering? To all Comodo staff and Cis users I wish all the best for Christmas!!

I like this new feature but it’s missing the ability to exclude.

I alternate between CIS sandbox and Sandboxie. This new feature creates a file everytime I close Sandboxie. The File is unrecognized and is run sandboxed within CIS. I have Sandboxie set to automatically delete the sandbox on close.

There’s a different name for each file…
“C_cmd.exe_.bat in C:\ProgramData\Comodo\Cis\tempscrpt”.

This will create a large number of files in that folder. I think it’s also hindering Sandboxie’s ability to completely delete the contents of it’s sandbox.

Please add an exclude feature for each file type in the list. Rather than completely disabling analysis for the application, as you suggested.

Thank you for this most effective security suite! 8)

BTW I’m still running Vista and XP.

Not sure if people understand the power of this patented solution?

Can we safetly delete C:\ProgramData\Comodo\Cis\tempscrpt content? Or is there a feature in Comodo to delete it?

Only web installers, no thanks not with several computers I’ll stick with what I have.

Yes you can delete the script files anytime you want and the contents of that folder will be emptied by CIS once it reaches a certain size which you can change in HIPS settings (default 100 KB).

Does somebody else got problems with Win10 and HIPS ? I mean problems with freezes when enabled ?

Interesting and elegant way of harnessing existing technology. I’m guessing there are, other more frequently occurring, examples of file-less scripts?

CFW only (Internet Security config)

Do you guys get AV alert on detection by cloud AV?

I tested with leaktest.exe from grc.com And its quarantined but no AV alert.

Alerts/Popups are enabled in GUI & Windows notification settings.

Win 10 64

Good guess I’d say.