Bob, who accepted a Job to promote AVAST, is coming to our forums to bad mouth us - 2

This text is under Bob’s avatar. Zounds, is it too hard to find :wink:

Comodo makes its own money, doesn’t require outside capital.

thanks
Melih

Nice catch Ewen :slight_smile:

You see how low people are stooping to discredit/badmouth Comodo.

Pete Shame on you! What is your motivation? Why are you spending your valuable time to badmouth Comodo? If you don’t like our products just move on…whats so difficult? Or are you also paid to badmouth? Please tell us :slight_smile: It is NOT a normal behaviour for unhappy users to stick to a forum just to badmouth the product…it is proven that so called paid “bloggers” who get paid for their time stick to forums of competitor products to “badmouth” them… case in point: Bob!

Melih

It’s not in Portuguese, is it Tech? ;D

I guess you think you’re talking about me.
Unhappy user? The product is good. Ewen I respect. The problem is obvious.

Sorry but this is my personal opinion and i’m going to say it. This thread is unprofessinal 88) so what if a guy is attacking comodo products? I thought everyone was entitled to an opinion and i thought posting about others is actually against the rules? I think comodo should do what every other security forums does and that is ignore the trolls and ban them and do not respond to trolls. This will only show professionalism with comodo in my opinion…

Paid Trolls are experts at trying to stay within forum rules. They get paid to do that after all :slight_smile:

So we either institute a “ban at will” forum or “deal with” the situation like this.

Melih

If you say what they are doing is correct the public will find out about it and frown upon it. The public wil always find out the truth their is no need for this thread really.

???
I never read such a signature for Bob.

I really wish that was the case :frowning:

■■■■ throwing is an art, that has hurt many.

Melih

Some Moderators on other forums delete posts and ban members on their own, without consulting other Moderators.

Sorry we do not.

Melih was right. DACS would and did cause a lot of controversy. :o

+1…wait…+1000

why Melih talking always about money?
some people came here for “bad mounth us” and they are paid?!!! no that’s not true, they only came here to expose their point of view and what’s your answer : banishment and other shame on you!
the only thing i would say is : please respect your community of users and STOP taking out at every 5/6 month new, new and ,new versions, new jne sais pas quoi encore comme nouvelles conneries.
If you continue like that there will be 35M of deinstallations.

please sorry for my bad english :stuck_out_tongue:

cis is a good ideas because is free but cis
is buged since cis 3 instead in the new base Comodo continious to cis
adding feature buged (sandbox powwwaaa ;D )

Melih you attack bob because avast is better and Comodo down ?

Because AVAST has offered a job to Bob. So Bob has a financial motive to bad mouth us.

Avast is a good product, I never said anything against Avast products.

Please read the thread before you come here and be disrespectful.

thanks

Melih

PS: Here…read this…you can see Avast offering a job/contract to Bob and Bob is accepting to be their Ambassador (paid one…)

AVAST: “Would you like to be the ambassadors for avast and do a job like this?”

BOB: “My reply to them was a resounding “yes” and we started the preparation…”

Starting A New Career At Age 70: bob03160 — LiveJournal BTW: Bob how much is Avast paying you? And shame on you as a “Paid” employee/contractor of Avast from coming and making false accusations in our forums! Shame on you!

So a Paid “Ambassador” of Avast is coming to our forums and making false accusations.

Sorry for my comment disrespectful

are you proof for bob and avast ?

Do mean: Do you have proof for bob and avast?

Look at the answer otherwise I will give it to you.

Regards,
Valetnin N

How about Bob’s own blog where he admits this? Is this proof enough? :slight_smile:

PS: Here…read this…you can see Avast offering a job/contract to Bob and Bob is accepting to be their Ambassador (paid one…)

AVAST: “Would you like to be the ambassadors for avast and do a job like this?”

BOB: “My reply to them was a resounding “yes” and we started the preparation…”

Starting A New Career At Age 70: bob03160 — LiveJournal BTW: Bob how much is Avast paying you? And shame on you as a “Paid” employee/contractor of Avast from coming and making false accusations in our forums! Shame on you!

So a Paid “Ambassador” of Avast is coming to our forums and making false accusations.

Someone in avast forums seems to be taking this far too far. Look at this. Now it’s personal. >:(

NaraStrod

Is that proof enough for you?

Can you pls confirm.

thanks

Melih