Best/Recommended vLite Configurations

I made a mistake - it’s not a 670 MB CD it’s a 647 MB CD and I’m making it even lighter now ;D

Edit - Now with new vLite 1.2 beta I can go as low as 620 MB :slight_smile: Waiting for a final version ;D

…and so the topic has been opened!

This is a split from the nLite thread. (:m*)

vLite deserves a thread on its own. :-TU

LA

Now Commodus, better post your configuration, don’t just tease us with info on a small ISO size. :wink:

LA

What should I write ? 88)

I know I can easilly go as low as 550 MB, but as I mentioned before - I don’t want to see error messages on a missing components :slight_smile:

P.S. Does anyone know how to completly stop Windows Backuping feature. I hate those.BAK and .OLD files >:(

We have a nlite thread, So now let’s talk about Vlite!

Cheers,
Josh

In short, vLite is a must for every Vista installation IMHO ;D

We already had a thread with exactly the same subject as the one you just started, so I merged them. 88)

LA

Fine… 88)

A new ISO I just made tonight is 336 MB. Gonna check out if everything will work allright. :wink:

Regards (:WAV)

After my latest Vista install (I had to make another and bigger ISO of 347 MB for everyhing to work properly) I’ve noticed that this build is somehow the lightest of all ???
For example the process DWM (Desktop Window Manager) in short Aero is now taking only 12 MB RAM while i have all of the effects enabled :o I haven’t seen it at so low numbers. Usually it’s 40-50 MB 88)

If I sum up all the processes on the Task Manager the final score is about 78-80 MB total. And that’s on Vista people ! ;D

1. What about posting your configuration ?

(This topic is a bit dead… ;D)

Xan

vLite 1.2 Final has been released ! ;D

So I was having a little chat with Triple X, know as Darth Vader and Fake Vegeta ;D We were arguing about Windows and he says that M$ rules, that Windoze is a very advanced OS and that MicroSuck (Gordon that was a good one ;D) will shine in the future. Now I don’t know about the future and I won’t make any weather forecasts about M$ shining again, but at this moment - Windows sucks ! Especially Vista ! XP is not so bad. I’m talking about full-■■■■ versions.

So this chat with XXX inspired me to write my guide on vLiting Vista (really nice and comprehensive guides were written for XP by ol’ MorphOS Rebol and L.A. in the nLite thread - https://forums.comodo.com/empty-t12467.0.html) Also a lot of great tips and tricks from Soyabeaner and Ragwing. Hats off for them :-TU

Lets get started. Of course it would be a lot easier and faster for me to write what NOT to remove, but I’ll be nice and make a complete guide.

Here’s what I do from the start : I’m a music lover and I have tons of it. I also watch movies a lot. I play games too. So first thing we need to do is to make nice and clever partitions of your hard drive. As an example I’ll use a 500 GB drive.

So - 1 partition C: where you put vLited Windows on should be about 10 GB. This way you’ll have enough space for Windows itself, swap file and programs. I would even go for 5 GB.
2nd partition D: 200-250 GB - this is for music and movies. I collect only music, so this space is mostly for it, because most of time I watch a movie and then delete it.
3rd partition E: 150-200 GB - this one is for games. Games are really large these days so they need a lot of space. Important - When you install a game - DO NOT install it on a C: partition where Windows is. Create a folder called something like - Installed Games in your Games partition and when installing a game always choose “Custom Installation” and select your Games partition–>Installed Games folder.
4th partition F: - 50-100 GB for documents, pictures, backup software installers and general backup. Also create a downloads folder here and put all your downloads here.
It would be great if you invest some money and buy an external drive where you can put all your sensitive data
There you have it ! 4 nice partitions. They could vary, cos we have different needs, but this is my model that I use. Try to be tidy from the start and create folders called Documents, Pictures, Backup, Software, Games, Music, Movies and such. Don’t put anything into the default Documents, Pictures and Movies folders ! Create your own and just delete the default ones. Don’t put anything in your C: drive, because if something happens - usually an infection that messes up Windows or you or your kids or someone destroy Windows by accident and you’ll have to reinstall, you’ll lose everything what was on your C: drive. By having your data on a separate partition or an external hard drive your chances of loosing your info minimizes to 1 %
To sum up - be tidy ! Never leave documents, pics, movies or music on your desktop ! Move them to their appropriate folder. Have only 1 or 2 documents that you work at the moment on your desktop for quick access if you must. Don’t be lazy ! Invest some time from the start and it will repay you 10 fold, cos you will always know where everything is. Your nerves will thank you, because even if you ■■■■■ up your Windows - you won’t loose anything.

Okay, moving on - open your browser and type in - http://www.vlite.net/download.html
Download the latest version of vLite (it’s on version 1.2 now). You can choose an installer or a portable version. I recommend the installer. Note that from version 1.16 vLite requires WAIK from Microsoft which is a whooping 992.2 MB download ! It’s crazy ! So what you need to do is to download the setups of vLite 1.16 and the latest version 1.2, cos vLite 1.16 includes the WIM filter from WAIK and saves you from this stupid download. So surf the net a bit and download vLite 1.16, cos Nuhi (the creator of nLite and vLite had to remove it from his website. M$ fault !!! If you can’t find vLite 1.16 - please PM me or contact me in some other way (see my profile) and I will mail the program to you.

Now - to business !

Install vLite 1.16 - default installation and make sure you create a shortcut on the desktop (I’ll explain it later). Install the v 1.2 on top of it. (means in the same place)
Now right click the vLite shortcut on the desktop and select Properties. Your shortcut path should look like this
“C:\Program Files\vLite\vLite.exe” -extreme (simply add -extreme at the end)
Why do you need it ? Well this is an extreme switch in vLite that allows you remove such ■■■■ as .NET Framework, SxS, and more. All this garbage takes about 1.5 GB ! I’ll write about these later in the guide.

You’re all set to begin trimming down this monster.

Launch the app, choose to install the above mentioned WIM filter.

Pop in your Vista DVD. As an example I’ll use Vista Ultimate SP1 32 bit, cos it covers all editions.

Create a folder named Vista or something like that on your desktop (Note that you have to have at least 3 GB of free space on your drive for Vista to be copied to your PC)
Click the browse button on the right. Find your CD/DVD- ROM drive with Vista and click it. vLite will now ask you where Vista should be copied so select the folder you’ve created on your desktop. vLite will begin the copy process and this could take a while.
After the copy part we can finally get to work :slight_smile: (I’m not going to talk about integration of hotfixes and drivers here so I’m skipping this part)

Click “Components”

You’ll see a huge list of components that are removable with this neat app.

It’s killing Vista time ! I’ll mark each component with a “+” sign to show which things I have removed. And a “-” sign for things a have kept.

1# Accessories

Things I left intact

Notepad - It is such a small file, and you can use it to many important things. Better keep it. -
Paint - Like with Disk Cleanup, there are freeware out there which are far better. I’ve kept it for screenshots. -

Things I deleted
Accessibility - If you have special needs for hearing or vision, like injuries, then do not check. Otherwise do. +
Character Map - Preview of all the characters in a font. You know the alphabet, so check! +
Disk Cleanup - Not necessary. Do rather install and use CCLeaner. +
Games - The games are divided into two groups. You can check one, and keep the other, if you prefer. +
Mobility Center - If you’ve never used this feature before, then you can likely remove it. +
Snipping Tool - A very light application that is used for the Print Screen-function. I don’t need it so I removed it + (Print Sreen work without it)
Speech Support - This got nothing to do with microphone use. It let you controll your PC with your voice. Used by very few. And takes a LOT of space ! Remove it ! +
System Information - As the title suggests, it informs you about your hardware. You should use a 3rd party app instead if you really need to know something. +
Welcome Center - Absolutely waste of space. Check. +
Windows Sidebar and Gadgets - It does consume a lot of your resources. If you want to have it despite this, then keep it. (These gadgets are really not useful. The look good that’s all. +
Wordpad - A simple text editor. There are freeware better than this available on the web. +

2# Drivers

Check all of them. You’ll install your own video, audio, network, printer drivers later. (or whatever you use) +

3# Hardware Support

Things I left intact
None

Things I deleted
Dynamic Volume Manager - Only leave it if you use Windows Back-Up. So it’s useless. Better do manual backups to your backup folder in another partition, CD’s, DVD’s, thumb or external drives. +
Firewire 1334 - If none of your Firewire ports are occupied, the item can be checked +
Floppy Disk Support - Remember those flat disks used in the old days? Do not use them anymore? Check! (most of the BIOS’es can be upgraded with a flash drive if you’ll ever do that) +
Infrared Support - Technology used in very old laptops. +
Internet Small Computer System Interface (iSCSI) - Used a lot by organizations, but not so much at home. +
MicroSoft Multi Path-Bus - Safe to check +
Modem Support - Not many uses a modem these days. If you’re not one of them, then check. +
Printer Support - Leave this one unchecked if you have or plan to use a printer. + ( I have a printer connected to another computer so I removed the support)
Smartcards - Unless you’re one of the few who uses them, you can safely check. +
TV-Tuner Support - If you don’t have one and not planning to get one, then check. +
Windows HotStart - Some computers let you use programs without having to turn it on first. If you don’t need this, check. +
Windows Mobile Device Center - If you got any Windows Mobile devices, then keep this unchecked. Otherwise it’s a space user. +
Xbox 360-controller - Unless you’re one of the extremely few using this one, you might as well check it. +
Windows Portable Devices - If you are planning to connect a camera - don’t remove this. +
WLAN Support - Needed for wireless connection +

4# Languages

Check All - Unless you have special needs, like having Chinese and Japanese symbols, then check. (I’ve kept only my native language and English) + BTW Chinese, Japanese and Korean languages takes a lot of space ! (Note - if you are using KMPlayer or Gom Player for videos (I use Gom for example) then you need a C_949.NLS file in your System32 folder for Korean language support to be able to use these players. PM me or Triple X (Fake Vegeta) :smiley: to get it or copy it from another full-blown Vista PC. +

5# Multimedia

Things I left intact

Media Metadata Handler - Creates thumbnails/previews of your videos. Check if you do not want it. I’ve kept it. -
Photo Metadate Handler - I say keep this, as it separates all your photos apart. Kept it, cos I like it -
Windows Media Codec - It’s used internally by I think all media players. (a bit bloated, but I think it’s better that a Codec Pack) -
Windows Photo Viewer - This is a very simple photo manager. It does its job great and I prefer it over any other 3rd party app. If you use one of those though, you can check this. -

Things I deleted
Intel Indeo - Very old codec. Really not needed +
Media Center - There is no concequences by removing this, but some people find it to be a nice addition and use it often. I don’t, cos it’s enormously bloated +
Movie and DVD-Maker - It does have some nice functions, like dividing a movie into chapters. If you plan to use it, then leave it. I don’t so I removed it. +
Music and Video Samples - The music and video files which are preinstalled with Vista. You’re not going to use them, so check. Useless ■■■■ +
Sample Pictures - They are just space users, so get rid of them +
Screensavers - A screensaver is not there for you to sit and watch on. Just use the plain black one by default and check this item. +
Shell Event Sounds - These are the sounds in Windows, like when you open a window etc. Hate them ! I like peace and quiet. As ol’M would say - my poor nerves :smiley: +
Sideshow - An alternate method of having a slideshow. Doesn’t like that fancy either, so remove it. +
Sound Recorder - This item is used for many things like recording your voice with a microphone. I don’t use it +
Wallpaper - NOTE: Do NOT click on the place where the wallpapers use to be on the first boot. Keep it if you’re unsure about it, although it is a pretty large and unnecessary file. Better use your own wallies or photos +
Windows Calender - It is up to personal preferences about whether to remove or not. +
Windows Media Player - POS ! Better use VLC, KMPlayer, GomPlayer, Kantaris, Zoom player - they are a LOT more useful. WMP is bloated, keeps tracking you, very vulnerable, can’t play anything without codecs and just stupid in general. Some people like it, but I removed it +
Windows Photo Gallery - remove it and you can use Picasa instead if you have a LOT of photos. I don’t use any of these +
Windows Aero Theme - The default Windows Aero Glass theme. Can be safely removed if you are planning to use other themes. It won’t remove the glass borders or Aero effects. +

6# Network
Things I left intact
None !

Things I deleted
Connect to a Network Projector - I see this being used on schools and in work. If you don’t need to connect to a network projector though, just check it. +
Distributed File System - You can check this one safely. +
Link-Layer Topology Discovery (LLTD) - Discovers your local networks. + My PC has to be private !
Remote Desktop and Assistance - This one lets a person connect to your computer and controll it from his or her own. Don’t use it? Check. Use UltraVNC or Team Viewer instead +
Remote Desktop Client - Same as above +
RIP Listener - Works together with the two above. +
Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) - Used in larger networks. Can be checked for home users. +
Simple TCPIP Services - ■■■■ +
Telnet Client - Unless you use Telnet, it is safe to check. +
Telnet Server - Unless you use Telnet, it is safe to check. +
FTP Client - Simple FTP-program. Better use FileZilla or SmartFTP +
Windows Colloboration - Can safely be checked. POS +
Windows Mail - Use Thunderbird instead +
Windows Communication Foundation - Useless ! +
File and Printer sharing - keep it if you are panning to share a printer +
Internet Explorer - What a POS ! The worst browser in the world ! Exploited like hell, extremely vulnerable and bloated. Remove it and use FireFox or Opera. +
Internet Information Services - needed if you host a website. I removed it +
Network and Sharing Center - needed for WLAN support. Useless if you don’t have wireless +
Network Explorer - needed to see shared computer and to share files. As I said before - My PC has to be private ! +
Quality of Service - needed for useless Windows updates. +
Windows Firewall - ■■■■ ! Get CIS instead ! :slight_smile: +

7# Services

Things I left intact

Application Experience - Provides compatibility for older software and many older games. How old ? Well even 2 year old games will sometimes need it ! Keep it if your a gamer and want to play a bit older games. -
Desktop Window Manager - needed for glass effects and eye candy for Vista. Keep it if you like it, cos without it Vista looks like ■■■■ :smiley: -
Multimedia Class Scheduler - Keep it, cos you might get choppy sound and high CPU usage without it. -
DHCP - You should only disable this if you have a static IP. To find out whether you have it or not, press Windows + R and type “ipconfig /all”. If it stands that DHCP is disabled, checking this item is okay. -
Ready Boost - Lets you use a flash drive as a disk cacher, but you need a fast one to get any benefits from it. Keep it if you use it -
Task Scheduler - I kept it for Tune Up Utilities -
SuperFetch - Prefetches memory for faster access. Good for if your running a desktop, not so good for a server. I kept it -
Windows Color System (WMS/ICM) - Needed for photo viewer and printer support. I kept it -
Universal Plug and Play (UPNP) - Definitely keep it if you want all your small external devices to work! -

Things I deleted
ActiveX - Bull**** ActiveX can control your PC, so if someone exploits it, he\she can do whatever they want ! Get rid of this **** ! +
Background Intelligent Transfer Service (BITS) - needed for Windows Update and I don’t need Windows Update, cos it’s horrible ! +
Computer Browser - Used for larger networks. Safe to check. +
DNS Client - Remove it ! +
Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) - Needed for NAP. Take a hike ! +
Diagnostics - Hardware analysis. Not needed for the regular user. +
Distributed Link Tracking Client - Not used by many people. So you can very likely check. +
Distributed Transanction Coordinator - Same as above. Needed for SQL server +
Error Reporting - If you’re an angel, keep it and help MS in their work. If you don’t have feelings left for it, get rid of it! +
Interactive Services Detection - Remove +
Network Access Protection Agent (NAP) - Goverment stuff - Remove ! +
Network List Service - needed for the tray icon to see if your connection is active or not, so if you have a stable connection - Remove it ! +
Network Location Awareness (NLA) - Collects info about your network - REMOVE ! +
Offline Files - Pretty much useless. +
IP Helper - Most the time it’s alright to remove. Needed for IPv6 which is used VERY rarely +
IPSec Policy Agent - Away with it. M$ promises to improve security with this and it’s needed for their stupid updates. No improvements made so far and I doubt their will be any improvements at all. +
Microsoft DFS Replication - Safe to remove. +
Protected Storage - I removed it +
Quality Windows Audio Video Experience - “Improves” sound quality. It really doesn’t so remove it +
Remote Access Auto Connection Manager - Check
Remote Access Connection Manager - Check
Remote Registry - Vulnerability. Check +
Routing and Remote Access - Check if you’re a home user. +
Secondary Logon - The “Run as…” command. Does not apply to Administrator. Can be safely checked. +
Volume Shadow Copy - Windows Restore Backup copies. Waste of space and resourses. Remove ! +
Windows Connect Now - Media Center sharing or whatever. Remove +
Secure Socket Tunneling Protocol (SSTP) - Away with tunnels (though I’m not afraid of 'em like MorphOS :smiley: +
SSDP Discovery - Get out of my PC +
Telephony - Needed for modem users +
TPM Base Services - BitLocker stuff. I removed it +
User-mode Driver Framework - Not useful +
WebDAV (WebClient) - Safe to check. +
Windows Event Log - not needed like on XP +
Windows Remote Management - Not necessary. +
Windows Search - It provides lightning fast searches, but also uses a lot of resources. +
Windows Time - Corrects your clock during summer/winter-time. I do this manually, but if you tend to forget, keep it. Stupid +
Windows Update - Now you could disagree with me, but really - what does Windows Update “updates” ? IE, Media Center, Media Player and lost of other ■■■■ you DON’T need ! Practically no performance updates, and only sometimes they ship some stability and compatibility updates. Really not worth the hassle ! Integrate all the updates before vLiting and your fine.

8# System

Things I left intact

User Account Control (UAC) - Waste of time and space to have this one. But it could be useful against rootkits. Use TweakUAC and select “Elevate without prompting” This way you’ll have UAC’s functionality, but it won’t get on your nerves. -
Windows Picture and Fax Viewer - This item is connected to “Windows Photo Viewer”, and should be left unchecked unless you use a 3rd party app like XnView. I use Photo Viewer so I left it -

Things I deleted

.NET Framework (Extreme) - OMG ! 524 MB! Remove this beast ! Note that after that you won’t be able to install .NET Framework, so you won’t be able to use Paint.NET, ATI Control Panel and guess what vLite or nLite. :smiley: So what I suggest is that you make an ISO with .NET Framework in place and then another ISO (that you will use installing) without it. The first ISO will be like a backup, if you would want to reinstall Windows, but before that - vLite them again with a newer version of vLite. I hope you understand what I mean :wink: +
Component Cache (WinSXS) - Another incredibly bloated part of Vista - 572 MB ! It will continue to bloat with every app or game you install or uninstall. It stores backup .dlls. Absolute waste of space ! REMOVE !!! +
Group Policy - Not needed for home computers. +
MDAC - No McDucks on my PC please ! Remove !
Microsoft HTML engine - a lot of M$ products use this internally, so better keep it. You might have some troubles with others apps without it - such as CCleaner.
16-bit support - With this you can launch old software that uses 16-bit. Safe to check for most. Useless relict +
Beep - The annoying beep when you push a button too many times at certain times. Again, the nerves +
Crash Dump Support - If you are used to Blue Screens of Death (or have never experienced one), then you can safely check (useful for beta testers to upload crash info) +
Digital Locker - If your PC doesn’t have the support for it - remove it +
Digital Rights Management - If you dont buy/download drm-enabled windows media files then you can do without this component. +
Disk Defragmenter - There are way better and faster free defragmenters available +
Disk Quota - Safe to check +
Guided Help - If you’re unfamiliar with computers, leave it unchecked. If not, then sayonara. You don’t need it. +
Help - Searching the web is often much more effective. +
IMAPlv2 Burning Support - This is the integrated burning tool in Windows. Very primitive and can’t even burn ISO’s. Use InfraRecorder or ImgBurn instead. +
Jet Database Engine - Keep if you got Microsoft Access or Visual Basics. Otherwise remove. +
Malicious Software Removal Tool - The latest version can be downloaded through Windows Updates automatically, so you can safely check this. +
Manual Install (Setup.exe) - Not needed if you install while booting up. Horribly bloated too ! +
Microsoft Agent - If you’re a complete newbie to computers, then… nah, you’re not. Just check. +
MicroSoft Message Queue (MSMQ) - Away with it +
Natural Language - Not as important as it sounds. Super bloated ! +
Parental Controls - Got children in the house? If you plan to use it, then leave it unchecked. +
Reliability and Performance Monitor - Most users don’t need it. Task manager works without it +
Remote Differential Compression - Might increase transfer speed for files, but i really haven’t noticed any difference +
Removable Storage Management - Out of here ! Flash drives work perfectly without it. +
Run a Legacy CPL elevated - Never had any issues when having this checked. +
Security Center - You are most likely capable of monitoring your security yourself. Safely check. +
Software Quality Management (SQM) - Useless +
Sync Center - If you are using Windows Mobile or are syncing anything else, then keep it. +
Tablet PC - Useless if you do not got one. Bloated as hell !+
Windows Back-Up - Manual back-up works just fine. +
Windows Defender - Use something better. Seriously… +
Windows Easy Transfer - Let you transfere your old computer’s files to the new one. You can of course do this manually, and then check this item. +
Windows SAT - Unless you need to know how Windows rates your hardware, this really isn’t a necessary component. Slows down the installation too ! And bloated ! +
ZIP Folder - The default unzipper in Windows. Use a 3rd party app like WinRAR or 7Zip +

Allrighty - when you select all the parts you want to remove, click the apply button and choose to “Rebuild Once” This way you’ll make a lot smaller file. Choose the priority to High and wait. vLite will start to remove the selected components, do the cleading and finally rebuild a much smaller image ! (depends on how much you’ve selected to remove)
Personally I made a fully fuctional Vista ISO of 347 mb in size. 347 MB out of 2.89 GB !!! When installed the Windows folder takes about 730 MB ! Thats less than full blown XP ! So 730 MB out of 7 GB if you install a full version of Vista Ultimate 32 bit ! That shows better than words how bad Vista is. And how bad M$ programming is. 5 years of develpment and they come up with this ! Pathetic !

After vLite completes it’s work it will quit, so lauch it gain and select “Tweaks” option. Here you can disable Hibernation, disable disk space restrictions and set the memory requiremet to 256 MB. Also you can edit the Services so you won’t have to mess with them after the installation.
After that select the “Unattended Setup” section. Here you can enter your Vista serial number and various parameters. After this final rebuild you’ll have a file that you will have to burn to a CD or DVD.
Create an ISO and then burn it at slow speeds (4X - 8 X for realibility).

Done ! You now have a disk that will install almost completely automatically. Just choose a partition and go grab some ■■■■ or coffee :stuck_out_tongue:
Install the drivers, your applications ( I recommend small and portable apps ) and your ready to roll !

Enjoy your much smaller, faster and safer Vista !

Thank you for reading this guide :slight_smile: I hope you’ll find it usable. Don’t be affraid to mess around a bit. Sure, you’ll waste a few CD’s or DVD’s but the result it totally worth it !

Anyway - thank you !

I invite L.A. Soyabeaner, Ragwing, eXPerience and any other mod to edit this guide to make it more usefull and better. Please correct my mistakes and add more information.

:■■■■ :■■■■ :■■■■

edit : done by eXPerience, doing some readability adds

Wow Commodus, that’s an impressive guide. (:CLP)

I’ll take a look and see if I have any questions or comments. As you know I’ve never used Vista though, so we’ll see…

LA

Commodus, I told you before : I’m going to use it this weekend

np by the way :wink:

Xan

For the people who need the WIM package I’ve added it in the attachement. You just need to copy paste in into the Vlite folder

Xan

[attachment deleted by admin]

(:LGH) (:LGH) (:LGH) ^^ ^^ :slight_smile: ;D

Vlite is only for people who know what they are doing… not for people who just want to do e-mail and internet and stuff… if you vlite your system… well better install linux… because vlite is handy if your computer is not powerfull enough for vista… and gives you much trouble if you forgot about something… the same thing goes for Linux, but that is a REAL OS, vlite not…

Sup commodous I was checking the guide you posted about vliting Vista ,I got a release from BIE Microsoft.Windows.Vista.ULTIMATE.x86.SP1.Integrated.November.2008.OEM.DVD-BIE I removed winsXs and after I install… I get to a point where there’s an infinite loop saying Configuring updates Stage 3 of 3 … and keeps rebooting. From what I read this has to do with WinSxS and winupdate… how can I solve with I want to remove WinsXs help me out … thanks so much :wink:

Check your PM :wink:

Secret? (:LGH)

Well I just downloaded the small vLite program. Was feeling pretty happy, thinking that I didn’t have to download a big file with my dial-up-speed-DSL. Then I found out I had to download Automated Installation Kit (AIK), suddenly some super sad text got my attention: 1376MB!!! Come on!!! … :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :cry: