Avira AntiVir promotion-6 months free premium licence!

how should i configure comodo for the webguard?

I found that CFP didn’t require any specific configuration for the Webguard module,if you receive any pop ups you can just click ‘allow’.On my setup it configured itself perfectly ok.

Downloaded and using as an on demand scanner :wink: it has a nice feel and everything not my cup of tea though so might take awhile for me to convert from avast to avira ;D

err cup of coffee then ??? ;D
hey my comp loads faster with antivir 8 FREE, antivir 8 has higher detection rate & good heuristic.
avast’s spyware protection can be replaced & we don’t really need the email scanner.
hoooraaayyy for Antivir 8 :BNC :BNC

Shin why aren’t you using the Premium for free till October? Its is better then the free.

Hi Vettetech

Quote: [Shin why aren’t you using the Premium for free till October? Its is better then the free.]

As it is Ganda you’re adressing, well, I’m Ganda’s Guru.

I told Ganda via telekinesis to do so.

As it is better to combine free Avira with a second layer of AS etc.

Maybe I should hypnotize you as well, Vettetech?

Cheers friend :slight_smile:

The REBOL.

NEW RIDDLE BY GANDA’S PERSONAL GURU:

Quote: [Shin why aren’t you using the Premium for free till October? Its is better then the free.]

This does not apply here, Vettetech.

Remember: GODDESS AVIRA is ALWAYS better than free.

AND THE SOLUTION IS: (?)

1. downloading issue, i got error/failed to load oage when i clicked the download link.
    beside, i hate to think that i have to uninstall & reinstall once the license’s expired.
    :BNC FREE for life :BNC

ehm, i have television & telephone 88) where can i buy telekinesis :slight_smile:
i have BOClean 4.26 :■■■■

Nope I like having my Avira Premium with web guard. Along side Comodo its all I need.

No 6 month , only 92 days give license. :-\

It’s not valid for six months now, but it was by the time Avira gave it away. The license is set to expire at 2008-10-15, not in sex months from the time you download it.

Cheers,
Ragwing

Mine expires 11/27/2008… :BNC