Any Suggestions???

Under this post as my Signature I have all my security software…if anyone has suggestions? please post them below…Only 2 rules… I am not disablling Kaspersky Pure 2.0 and It would be best if the suggested products were free but all suggestion will be review :THNK

Cheers! :■■■■

Do you use any imaging or I missed it in your setup?

TBH I really don’t ??? know what your talking about but all of the products I use are in my signature

Too many protections … I will never understand why some people needs as much tools and whatever things to protect themselves … CIS + MBAM is not enough ? Maybe WOT or K9 web filter or Panda or another … But looks like your pc is a giant factory ;D (It’s what we say in France when someone is “too protected”).

I forgot that I do use WOT :smiley: and “too protected” i prefer it like that…plus most of these tools i only use monthly…

Yes you are right but Kaspersky Pure 2.0 + CIS is not too much ?

I would add a free tool for system imaging. Like in the techsupportalert paragraphs 20.13 and 20.14. I had good experience with Clonezilla, Paragon, Macrium.

No Kaspersky Firewall is rather… “awful!” :frowning: and I like the Kaspersky AV over Comodo’s AV but to make the firewall stronger I use Comodo’s Firewall…they work prefectly :love:

Clonezilla is for Linux…I use windows 7
Paragon and Macrium cost money that I am not willing to pay for :stuck_out_tongue:
If theree are other that are free please feel free to post them ;D

“Kaspersky Pure 2.0+CIS (Firewall only)+MBAM+HitmanPro+Kaspersky TDSS Killer+NPE+SuperAntiSpyware+F-Secure Easy Clean+Dr.Webs Cureit!+Norman Malware Cleaner+Trend Micro Housecall+Sophos Virus Removal Tool+BitDefender USB Immunizer+McAfee Stinger+Comodo ID and CD+ Comodo DNS+CCE+CCS+CIS(full) at work.”

Add EMET. Comodo DNS is good but Norton DNS is way better. Sorry Comodo :slight_smile:

Add Emsisoft HiJackFree and BlitzBlank. What about encryption? Do you use it at all? Also do you do online banking?

I hate all Norton Products lol but I look at it >:-D I will also look into EMET…I have Used Emsisoft HijackFree and BlitzBlank…but what makes them so awesome ??? I am think about using truecrypt but I didnt give it much thought…I use Kaspersky Encrption every once and a blue moon…and no I don’t do any online banking but my dad does ??? what do you have in mind ???

I see. I also hate Norton products but Norton DNS is amazing. You must have EMET these days to address vulnerabilities. Emsisoft HijackFree and BlitzBlank are just for the second opinion after CCE. Emsisoft HijackFree have more options compared to CCE. And BlitzBlank can delete just about anything.

Truecrypt is a but complicated if you new to encryption. I recommend Sophos Free Encryption but if you use Kaspersky encryption it’s fine. Just encrypt all ‘sensitive files’.

For online banking you must use Trusteer Rapport it’s free and very good. All banks recommend it.

Also 2 other products come to mind: Zemana antilogger which you can try it’s free in beta version and another similar program to EMET is ExploitShield (Beta stage).

I have many other tools that act just like CCE and kaspersky has a file shredder so i don’t really need BlitzBlank…Trend Micro’s Browser Guard may help but I have never used it before.
What is ExploitShield???

Okay. Good.

Have a look: https://forums.comodo.com/other-security-products/exploitshield-a-brandnew-security-program-t87003.0.html

Lol.

Clonezilla is Linux based for cold imaging of Windows including. ;D I do it well for Win-7.
Paragon free and Macrium free cost no money. ;D
Though imaging is rather a challenge and I understand those who don’t do it.

well put thhe links oon the siites becuase whe i google seach them they costed some money but they did have a trail option but I really don’t like trails all that much…they are pointless to me but I know some poeple like them… 88)

Kaspersky Pure 2.0+CIS (Firewall only)+MBAM+HitmanPro+Kaspersky TDSS Killer+NPE+SuperAntiSpyware+F-Secure Easy Clean+Dr.Webs Cureit!+Norman Malware Cleaner+Trend Micro Housecall+Sophos Virus Removal Tool+BitDefender USB Immunizer+McAfee Stinger+Comodo ID and CD+ Comodo DNS+CCE+CCS+CIS(full) at work. (с) Ivan12345
21 condoms are working
all and at once

Not quite…I only use 4 daily all the rest I use monthly 88) (:SHY) (:TNG)

still sounds like over kill to me 88) unless you download and run a lot of risky software and visit bad sites. that much disk access isnt good for your hard drive (scanning a lot of files multiple times a day)

Your protection does a bit of overkill. I agree.

For example:

Kaspersky Pure 2.0 + Comodo Firewall = Good.

MBAM + HitmanPro + Kaspersky TDSS Killer + NPE = Good.

SuperAntiSpyware = You really don’t need this at all. I don’t trust such protection personally.

F-Secure Easy Clean = Beta stage no good. And I see no point.

Dr.Webs Cureit! = Why? It’s already in Hitman Pro.

Norman Malware Cleaner = You can use any online scan but don’t have it on the system. ESET and Kaspersky better.

Trend Micro Housecall = You can use any online scan but don’t have it on the system. ESET and Kaspersky better.

Sophos Virus Removal Tool = You can use any online scan but don’t have it on the system. ESET and Kaspersky better.

BitDefender USB Immunizer = Good.

McAfee Stinger = I see no point. It’s useless.

Comodo ID and CD+ Comodo DNS+ CCE+ CCS+ CIS (Full) = Good.