Any Suggestions???

Fine I will tone it don’t a bit…

Alright guys I have update my list and unistall the other software. Please keep up the suggestions… I love them all and thank you so much :}

Well I do alot of beta test and blogging and new software so I never know what going to happen…

I would say just try only CIS full suite with default settings for few days & if you are an expert user change the automatic sandbox protection from partial limited to limited - RealTime Protection

MBAM, HitmanPro, Kaspersky TDSS Killer & CCE - OnDemand Scanners

Disable AutoPlay on the system (Win 7)

Comodo Dragon Browser Default.

This is what I have on my systems XP 32 & 7 64 (2 systems)

The above is more than enough.

If the need arises, anything & everything can be tried.

I am not uninstalling My kaspersky pure…I paid for it lolz

So give it to me then uninstall it :a0

for testing software a virtual machine is ALWAYS the best option and it makes it easy to start from a clean state when the software updates or you get infected. virtualbox is actually a great option (free)

Yes give us all paid softwares & then uninstall them. We will suggest better free softwares :a0

Hey Kaspersky is awesome! (:LOV) and Let the pure run out then I will uninstall it (:TNG) and I think about using a VM next time…

Btw you guys should vote in my Antivirus,Firewall, and Iphone Vs. Android Polls it would be awesome! (CNY)

:o magic crystal runs…

http://s1.hostingkartinok.com/uploads/thumbs/2012/11/680448fd06d17404114c5d19cb36639c.png

You paid lolz in Salon Magic. Divination. Omens. Removal of damage. ?

:-La I hope, will help Amplicate: Top Anti Virus Software, Top Firewall Software, Top Lady Gaga Fan Sites, etc.

LOLZ :o

So your telling me that NORTON has the best firewall and AVG is the best anti-virus??? (:AGY)

renew yet more

only for Ivan12345: http://devbuilds.kaspersky-labs.com/devbuilds/PURE_3/pure13.0.2.415ru-RU.exe

Also one more product I want to suggest:

Try SpywareBlaster. It’s not like any spyware protection. It works with any AV. It is only based on the prevention of spyware installing. It can’t scan, it can’t find spyware, etc.

Also I was thinking about your tools. A lot is based on reaction not prevention. You must concentrate more on prevention. EMET, ExploitShield, SpywareBlaster.

what is that exe???

Alright I am updating my list

LOL! You look rock solid now apart from exploits. Does Kaspersky Pure have exploit protection like Kaspersky AV 2013? If not add EMET or Exploit Shield and you set for a computer doom day LOL! :slight_smile:

I think so but I don’t know…I look in to one of them…

comodos defense + protects against exploits