Any ideas why Comodo antivirus aslways interrupting?

Any ideas why Comodo antivirus aslways interrupting and cant check my PC? Comodo support doesnt answer, so I wonder is Comodo firm working?

@ Vasiliy look here:

Analyse

Hi Vasiliy,

Thank you for reporting.
May i know exactly what you did and what happened ?

1. CIS version ?
  2. Win version ?

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

I started full check of PC by Comodo anti-virus built in Comodo IS Pro. At some moment it interrupts and told it.

1. Comodo IS Pro. I dont know version, funny thing that interface of Comodo IS Pro doesnt tell what version (as any other program do).
  2. Windows 10 Pro, and after updating Windows 11 Pro, interrupting was at Windows 10 and Windows 11

Hi,

from the above statement we understood that your CIS scan aborts isn’t it ?
Kindly share the CIS version screenshot by clicking CIS about tab . (Refer the below pic )

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

product version 12.2.2.8012,
version of database 35642

I cant identify at what file Comodo stops, its checking my PC very long, so when I come back to Comodo check window - I just see result that it was interrupted

Hi Vasiliy,

Thank you for providing the requested information.
Could you please share us any related screenshot of your issue as we can’t get your issue clearly ?

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

Yes, CIS Pro aborts check, so in fact scan isnt finished when it aborts (it says Interrupted)

screenshot of what exactly do you need?

Hi Vasiliy,

Thank you for providing the requested information.
We are checking on this.

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

soorry, hardware with problem can cause this erro…
sorry my english!

Hi Vasiliy,

As we checked your issue at our end and found no interrupts at the scanning.
So, did you installed or running any other security software other than CIS ?
If so kindly disable the other security software and check.
If not kindly click on manage protection(Refer the attached pic Av.jpeg) and disable Av & restart the machine then start scan and check whether it interrupts or not.

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT