Scan aborted after 13 min

Couple days ago i uninstall cis premium and install and purchase cis pro, in all versions of the program when scan was more than 15 minutes its aborted.
On my second computer i don’t have this issue.

Product version: 12.2.4.8032
Database version: 35578
Websites database: 65213

How i can fix this problem?

How i can find on which file scan always aborted?

Hi KreekSorum,

Thank you for reporting.
Are you running any other security software other than CIS ?

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

No, after windows installation i always used comodo internet security premium and adguard premium, couple days ago i purchase comodo internet security pro.
When i scanned in free version of the program i have same issue, after 13 min of scan it was aborted.

I have three drives (C, D, E) in my pc, when i scan drive D and E i don`t have this issue (scan less then 10 min), but when i try to scan drive C, always scan was aborted at 13-16 min of scan.

In another topics i read about that comodo abort scan when find some weird combination of files, how i can see on which files comodo abort the scan?

Try this:

• Launch an analysis of the C: drive then look at the image below:

• When Comodo stops on a file and does not continue the analysis take a screen image and search your PC for the file in question
  • If your C: drive has a file allocation problem on the disk, proceed with this command under CMD in administrator mode (copy paste)

sfc /scannow

• Restart your PC and run Comodo scan to see

I recorded a video :slight_smile:

Comodo stucked on this file:
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Media Encoder CC 2019\Plug-Ins\fr_FR\Effect Pressets\Factory Presets.prfpset

after 5-7 minutes he go to next files and after minute aborted on this file:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Skype for Desktop\Skype.exe

Skype wich built in windows by default.

Whan i added to archive with password both of this files, comodo stucked on this file:
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Media Encoder CC 2019\Plug-Ins\it_IT\Effect Pressets\Factory Presets.prfpset

and scan was aborted again at another file.

WinRAR was stucked on this file C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Media Encoder CC 2019\Plug-Ins\fr_FR\Effect Pressets\Factory Presets.prfpset to.

Hi KreekSorum,

May i know your Adobe media encoder version and skype version ?
FYI: We did scan and found no abort with these softwares(Adobe and skype).
@ZorKas Thank you for supporting.

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

I successfully finished scan after deleting all “Factory Presets.prfpset” files.

Comodo find “Factory Presets.prfpset” file and stuck for 5-7 minutes, after go to next files (ignoring all other “Factory Presets.prfpset” files) and after one minute scan aborted. If delete this file, comodo find next “Factory Presets.prfpset” file and stuck on it :smiley:

Some help for your developer team :slight_smile:

Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise 2019 LTSC
OS version: 1809
OS build: 17763.4252

Comodo Internet Security Pro
Product version: 12.2.4.8032
Database version: 35588
Website database: 65235

Adobe Media Encoder CC 2019 (version 13.0)
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Media Encoder CC 2019\Plug-Ins\de_DE\Effect Pressets\Factory Presets.prfpset
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Media Encoder CC 2019\Plug-Ins\en_US\Effect Pressets\Factory Presets.prfpset
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Media Encoder CC 2019\Plug-Ins\es-ES\Effect Pressets\Factory Presets.prfpset
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Media Encoder CC 2019\Plug-Ins\fr_FR\Effect Pressets\Factory Presets.prfpset
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Media Encoder CC 2019\Plug-Ins\it_IT\Effect Pressets\Factory Presets.prfpset
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Media Encoder CC 2019\Plug-Ins\ja_JP\Effect Pressets\Factory Presets.prfpset
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Media Encoder CC 2019\Plug-Ins\ko_KR\Effect Pressets\Factory Presets.prfpset
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Media Encoder CC 2019\Plug-Ins\pt_BR\Effect Pressets\Factory Presets.prfpset
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Media Encoder CC 2019\Plug-Ins\ru_RU\Effect Pressets\Factory Presets.prfpset
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Media Encoder CC 2019\Plug-Ins\zh_CN\Effect Pressets\Factory Presets.prfpset

Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019 (version 13.0)
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019\Plug-Ins\de_DE\Effect Pressets\Factory Presets.prfpset
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019\Plug-Ins\en_US\Effect Pressets\Factory Presets.prfpset
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019\Plug-Ins\es-ES\Effect Pressets\Factory Presets.prfpset
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019\Plug-Ins\fr_FR\Effect Pressets\Factory Presets.prfpset
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019\Plug-Ins\it_IT\Effect Pressets\Factory Presets.prfpset
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019\Plug-Ins\ja_JP\Effect Pressets\Factory Presets.prfpset
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019\Plug-Ins\ko_KR\Effect Pressets\Factory Presets.prfpset
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019\Plug-Ins\pt_BR\Effect Pressets\Factory Presets.prfpset
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019\Plug-Ins\ru_RU\Effect Pressets\Factory Presets.prfpset
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019\Plug-Ins\zh_CN\Effect Pressets\Factory Presets.prfpset

Files:

P.S. Skype was innocent :smiley:

Hi KreekSorum,

Thank you for providing the requested information.
We will take this to the dev team and update you.

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

Hi KreekSorum,

Could you please check your inbox for pm and provide us the requested files ?

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

Comodo stucked on “Factory Presets.prfpset” files, i added all this files to scan exclusions.
After this action Comodo stucked on “DVdevice.xml” file and scan was aborted again.
I added all “DVdevice.xml” files to scan exclusions.
After this action Comodo stucked on “SpectralNoiseReduction6.dll” file and scan was aborted again.

After this i added this folders to scan exclusions:
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Media Encoder CC 2019\Plug-Ins*
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019\Plug-Ins*

Only after adding “Plug-ins” folder to scan exclusions i finished full scan normally.

Both “Plug-ins” folders:

Hi KreekSorum,

Thank you for providing the requested information.
We will check and update you.

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

Hi KreekSorum,

Could you please check the issue now ?

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT