Any CAVS3 Screenshots?

Just wondering whether there are any screenshots of the up-and-coming CAVS3 beta? ;). Could it be adopting the new CFP/CMF look? Any news on a “rough” release date yet? Nearly Christmas, I hope it’s soon ;D.

:slight_smile:

psst! I’ve come across a screen shot. I was told not publish it but I can’t bear this load anymore!!! :wink: wink
As you can see it’s not ready yet!

LA

[attachment deleted by admin]

Wow, that looks 100% like Comodo Firewall Pro 3!
Is it possible that you’ve edited CFP 3’s GUI or have Comodo ran out of ideas?

Cheers,
Ragwing

I did not edit a CFP 3 screen shot, I would never try to fool the community here! ;D

Seriously, with CMF and CFP in mind, I believe we can expect a similar GUI… but who knows… :slight_smile:

LA

I think you are right!

CMF does have a similar Interface to CFP. I think I saw a BOClean on that CAVS 3 BETA as well!! So I am assuming Melih left out a surprise and BOCLEAN is being Intergated into CAVS 3???

Josh.

From what I can tell (out of posts from staff), we should get BOClean (at least its technology and signature list) integrated in CAVS! :slight_smile:

LA

Very nice! I guess it saves time for Intergation work into CFP 3 down the track, and CAVS will be more powerful!

Very Impressed… :wink:

Josh.

:BNC :BNC :BNC
:BNC :BNC :BNC

Big question remains… When…?

Harry (:NRD)

99.99% of it happening next year.

I think first half of 2008 :slight_smile: (For intergation in CFP 3 that is!), and EARLY next Year for CAVS 3 BETA and FINAL to be out, Melih stated that CAVS 3 will be in BETA only for a short while!

Josh.

Cool interface. I really love the firewall, so I’ll definitely like the CAVS 3 :SMLR

:D. I guess I asked for that. Nice one ;).

;D

Are there any official screenshot of the upcoming version?
(LeoniAquila the picture you attached is fake, we know that. :wink: )

… and a bad fake at that :D. Had me convinced untill halfway down the screenshot.

:slight_smile:

Leoni pls make a more realistic one. :wink: ;D

I couldn’t get the font correct, despite that I used Photoshop. (:SAD)
On the other hand I put less than 10 minutes in it. :wink:

So where are all the other attempts to make CAVS screen shots? 8)

LA

Mayby the same style as the firewall is necessary to able to integrate antivirus and firewall together as the last step.

Andreas

Yes, unless this is done in a new GUI that collects all pieces of Comodo software. But I could easily imagine an Antivirus tab, and a Memory Firewall tab, next to the present ones of “Summary”, “Firewall” etc. That could be nice.

Anyway I’m sure we’ll get a nice AV 3.0 that matches CFP 3 and CMF 2. :slight_smile:

/LA

Okay, Here’s mine. :smiley:

Not bad, not bad. :slight_smile:

It’ll be interesting how Comodo puts everything together - CMF in CFP, CFP and CAVS sharing D+, CAVS including BOClean (who knows - maybe we won’t even see the name BOClean in CAVS, maybe the technology will just be there?)…

/LA