Any CAVS3 Screenshots?

Wonderful! But this kind of skin views users that defense+ of CFP 3.0 isn´t integrated in CAV 3.0!

Andreas

It'll be interesting how Comodo puts everything together - CMF in CFP, CFP and CAVS sharing D+, CAVS including BOClean (who knows - maybe we won't even see the name BOClean in CAVS, maybe the technology will just be there?)...
I think CMF will be somewhere in DEFENSE+ > Advanced > between "Image Execution Control Settings" and "Defense+ Settings" as a "standalone submenu". BOClean will be in CAV in the same way somehow. Only the programmers and gui programmers could tell this.
But this kind of skin views users that defense+ of CFP 3.0 isn´t integrated in CAV 3.0!
You're right, the HIPS should be instead of "BOCLEAN" menu.
Not bad, not bad.
Wonderful!
Thanks. :)

Bump :wink:

Any news yet Melih?

:slight_smile:

next week or so, we should know where we stand with the timing…
thanks
Melih

Nah, we forget that you said “or so” :stuck_out_tongue: and just remember that you said “next week” ;D

Greetz, Red.

Next week it will be ;D

Xan

That’s a nice screenshot you made. Looks very similar to the current firewall, yet different. Very nice work, especially since we haven’t seen anything yet :slight_smile:

Bump
(:WIN) :SMLR

me too… bump :slight_smile:

bit more time…
some ilnesses and holidays interfered with this…

thanks
Melih

Ok thanks for the update Melih. I hope all is ok now with everyone :slight_smile:
Regards
Nick

TTT

?

yes all is well… thanks…

we are aiming for a beta this month… (keep your fingers crossed!)

melih

PS: we don’t expect this beta phase to last long time though…

Very good news! :BNC

Josh.

I hope this isn’t a late April Fool’s. :stuck_out_tongue:

Cheers.

I too hope this isnt a late april fools, i dont want to renew my nod32 license ever again.

Bit late for an April fools (:WIN).

Can’t wait to see CAVS 3 - well done Comodo team :■■■■

Jim

No its not april’s fool joke :slight_smile:

We have some very good AV guys who have been working on our new engine for some time and we expanded the team further with more good people! These guys are on fire!!! I am feeling confident that we will be able to deliver a top notch AV product soon!

melih

Really good news to hear that. (:CLP)
Looking forward to trying CAVS 3 :BNC
Dennis

I’m also looking forward to trying Cavs 3 .

Hi Melih :slight_smile:

What detection rate do you expect ??? SSUpdater.com hase recently tested the current Comodo Antivirus BETA - 74.43% , what means it would have been improved for +/- 25% for the 2nd year in a row :slight_smile: Personaly I think this is a realistic expectation, and very hopefull for the future too :slight_smile:

Greetz, Red.