After more than 6 weeks... I have returned from the dead

Who’s jealous of whom?

Don’t get too carried away there… I have my eye on you buddy! I know you missed me, I can’t stand being away from here. 8)

Ive had that knowledge even before Ganda was promoted as a Mod. :wink:

Off me, off course.

Ganda was PROMOTED? :o

I thought he just…WAS. :smiley:

So you’re Kyle’s girlfriend.

I wanted to know if everyone was jealous of Kyle or Kyle’s girl friend.

I don’t think it is a good idea to post personal photos in public forums. There are a lot of predators out there.
Imagine Kyle entering a Police Station and saying “my dog has been ■■■■■”.

Well I didn’t miss the sinking feeling whenever I got the “You got Mail ■■■” popup. 88)

Edit: Someone put caps in my post. >:(

Huh? 88)

Nah that won’t happen ;D He’s very territorial and wary about strangers. If anything it’s the other way around (:LGH)

No, Seriously. First time he met my mate he pushed him to the ground and was ready to “do his guy thing”
I laughed for a while while he couldn’t get him off. Eventually I had to call him off… Oh to think what would of happened. LOL

What?

Where is ganda??

We’ve been asking this question for years now. ;D

And I thought it was “what is Ganda?” :smiley:
Sorcerer

Ganda is on vacation somewhere near Laser’s house. ;D

Where is Soya?

My patrols haven’t seen anything strange yet. 88) Maybe he got scared off and is visiting Watasha’s house instead! >:-D

Not to say I don’t miss him. :cry: No more weekly mod reports. 88)

Soya is checking on his soy bean crop. A mysterious storm destroyed it…

When is Ganda? Ganda defies time.

As for me, I won’t be active in this forum any more.

Do you mean forever? Mined telling us why? 88)

Laser…please God tell me you’re joking. :o

SOYA…Hell no, I refuse to accept your resignation. You may or may not be someone that I really enjoy here. What’s going on? ???

This is no way near a Ganda Thread… It’s a Josh thread, lets keep on topic. >:-D

Please dont arrest me for topic hijacking!!! :o ;D

If you can believe, it started with a firewall and ended it…with a firewall. In 2006 I was searching for the best firewall on Google after researching for hours (as I still do for various software 88) when need be). With the way things are progressing, CIS is doomed to be bloated. And since my journey has ended with version 3.14.x, so has my search for the best security setup. Thanks to Josh as well for his thread on taking advantage of Parental Control to enable “anti-executable” mode :). Back then, I would have never thought to use it and even thought it was a waste of time due to lack of knowledge. I have not been infected nor even given the chance of malware entering this PC for years thanks to Comodo :-TU That’s one peace of mind gained and one thing less to worry. Although I’m still interested in security & software, so I won’t be gone gone. Just not active.