Adblocker from Comodo - Windows, IOS and Android

Thanks captainsticks and you are quite correct.

I have removed UAdBlocker for my own personal preference. However, I have everything else like said in my Signature

Kind Regards,

Nigel

That is OK Graham1 and its further enough what you say :-TU

True but you’ve got to admit, it’s difficult to choose one over another unless you follow said products. Some of the newer extensions/addons may be better than the older ones but the older ones tend to have more downloads (which I tend to go with due to popularity). I’m glad Comodo have their own AdBlocker now as I felt their extensions/addons were more to do with branding rather than adding additional security/privacy.

:slight_smile:

:-TU :-TU
As always, it is Comodo.

Comodo Adblocker Desktop - Add an option “Dont filter websites with EV certificates”.

Great wish! :-TU
But I do not think that it will be considered by Comodo.

I am clueless how Comodo Adblocker Desktop works?

I have enabled HTTPS content filtering But still I see Youtube, Bank, etc… websites show original certs instead of Comodo certs And Ads are not blocked.
Dont know by default how HTTPS filtering works?

Adblock Protection has enable/disable But no options what filters, etc… are used? And no exception/whitelist option.
It should have option to remove default filters, whitelist, etc…

Browser protection module doesn’t have “browse” to add other browsers. I guess program module will work for adding other browsers too, right?

I have tried the desktop version of comodo adblocker , it’s up and running but I still get adds popping up on youtube and other sites. when I open the gui the program tells me that 0 sites have been scanned , so I have deinstalled this program and settled for the comodoUadblocker extension in comodo dragon ( is this extension going to be available for icedragon also? ) is it the programs fault it is not working , or is there something I might have overlooked? are other people also experiencing problems with the desktop version?

I tried downloading the desktop version via Firefox. Unfortunately, Firefox automatic scan detects it as malware.

As I’m using Vista I can’t run the dragon version. Hopefully the firefox extension will return so using ublock for the time being.

Eric

I use this blocker on android . But some banner not blocked.

Can i add easylist-italy to the blocker?

The blocker is also supported?

Hi
Installing Comodo AdBlocker on a clean Windows 10 system, I’ve received “A digitally signed driver is required” message (screen capture attached) and obviously, the ads are in again

Hi,

We are unable to download the Windows installer due to a 404 error.

Yep. Same here.

I can get the desktop one but that is it for Windows. How do I choose not to block a certain browser?

I can get just the desktop one.

Is there any way to export our blocked site data and or to import our data back in after a reinstall so that we can after a reinstall just import our blocked site data? Instead of having to manually add all (166 mine) our sites back onto the list.
The Addon Privacy Badger allows us to do this so that if we have to do a reinstall of the browser and or the OS then we could easily import our sites that we already added, without having to re-add them all manually, some of us have at least a thousand, so this feature NEEDS to be added eventually.

Is the Comodo ad-blocker desktop dead?

GeekBuddy said it is discıntinued product now but Comodo may start to work on it again in the future.
But for now, it is discontinued.

:-TU Thanks.

:-TDThanks for the update.