2 months without virus database

What will be the problem?

1 Like

hi @Henrique_RJ

Thank you for reporting.
We will check and report this to the team.

The same situation remains …

Hi Henrique_RJ,

Thank you for reporting.
We have checked and found that the vdp page is updated with latest AV virus database and latest fullbase.(Refer the attached pic

)
Or do we missed something else to understand on this issue ? if so kindly let us know.

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

And how do I use the current database ( 36180 ) if the button only takes me to the complete database ( 36009 ) ?

Thanks

Hi Henrique_RJ,

Thank you for reporting.
The “Download v5.8 database” button is supposed to download only Fullbase(v36009).
To use the current virus database(36180), click update in the CIS interface. Then the current virus database(36180) will be updated.

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

For this link I have the v 36180 ?

https://cdn.download.comodo.com

Or exist other link ?

The button database version updated regularly two months ago. Now it doesn’t update anymore.

Hi Henrique_RJ,

Could you please share us the screenshot of the issue ?

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

I refer to the download database page below which only partially updates. The person responsible for this page is not updating it properly. There is a lack of care with this database page.

Hi Henrique_RJ,

Thank you for reporting.
The 5.8 database download link will only download fullbase and it will be updated after incremental base reached more than 150 count.

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

1 Like

Oh very good, now I understoold.

Thank you very much.

Problem solved.

But have one problem, the atually version fullbase it’s 36009 and the version it’s up the 36180 … 171 > 150 and the button not update.

Hi Henrique_RJ,

Thank you for reporting.
We have reported to the related team and we will update you as soon as it is updated.

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

1 Like

The situation remains the same

Hi Henrique_RJ,

The related team is working on it.
We will keep you posted.

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

1 Like

Now it’s OK !

But the virus detail page no updated.

Now I have version 36197 virus database updated in my CAVL.

Thank very much for your dedication.

Hello, I’m camback again …

After 2 mounths with 150 scored ( version 36348 ) nothing in the botton update …

Older version 36197

Anyrhing ??

The situation remains the same …

Hi Henrique_RJ,

Thank you for reporting.
May i know your CIS and win version ?

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT