Comodo Internet Security 2024 v12.3.2.8124 BETA

Hello, Comodo fans,

We are delighted to share the final BETA version of Comodo Internet Security 2024. Please feel free to download and start testing the new version (12.3.2.8124) from here. You may also upgrade the existing version to the new Beta version via the “Update” option.

We are aware that unfortunately we are late in the preparation of the new beta package. We sincerely apologize for this delay and thank you very much for your understanding and patience. Our delay was due to the extensive testing of bug fixes on the Intel TDT side, ensuring the innovative integration works as expected where no other consumer cybersecurity product has.

Please test this latest beta version yourself, while we continue to prepare the stable version at full speed.

Here is the list of bug fixes available with the new beta version:

• Fixed an issue with scans not working.
  • Regarding the right-click UI errors, this is expected behavior for BETA Versions. All menu points beginning with ‘JSON:’ will disappear in the final stable version.
  • The “Report a Bug” button has been removed from the menu for all themes.
  • Fixed an issue where the “Apply this action to suspicious autorun processes” scan option for Anti-Virus scan profiles was not available when using the Arcadia or Modern themes.
  • Fixed an issue where all scan options appeared on the UI and scanning continued in the background even with only Firewall installed.
  • Fixed an issue with incomplete removal of CIS during uninstallation.
  • The “Report a bug” button has been removed from the menu for all themes.
  • Fixed an issue where the “Refer Your Friends” option was not working.
  • Fixed an issue with displaying a strange window title when activating the license warranty.
  • Fixed an issue where the tray icon disappeared from the taskbar after booting or restarting the system if the icon animation was disabled in the settings.
  • Fixed issues with “Quick scan” and “Rating scan” not working.
  • Fixed translation issues for non-English languages.

Thank you for your patience, we look forward to seeing the results of your experience with the new and final beta.

Kind regards,
Comodo Team

16 Likes

Great news! Look forward to testing it when I get the time.

1 Like

Hardware Assisted AI for Cybersecurity for our users, thank you Intel AI! Thats innovation!

5 Likes

A belated Valentines Gift from Comodo. Thank you guys for this long awaited present. Gonna install it now.

4 Likes

wtf?
russian language - not fixed

etc…

Hungarian language not fixed

CIS icon still not visible in the taskbar which means issue was not fixed ! Windows 11 Home all updates.
I have to start CIS manually to make the icon appear in the taskbar !
Icon animation is set to on !

Disappointed about such a long delayed so-called fixed version.

This issue has persisted since the first beta but has not been well addressed in the successive two releases. I believe many guys in the forum can help translate if the developers need it.

I remember there was a section for language translation in the old forum and it worked effectively along with those past releases. I have no idea why it disappears and deactivates in this new forum.

1 Like

Does not install on Win 11 Pro 23H2 22631.3235. You click on the installer, it unpacks and then nothing happens, the installer is unloaded.

1 Like

Hello!

• What improvements have been made to the antivirus engine?
  • How often will product updates come?
  • What are the future plans for the new features?
1 Like

You can try to deactivate everything under Windows Security and then try to install again.

A serious issue appears here. Once enabling the HIPS module, the OS becomes frozen and a notification shows the CIS agent is not working with a cross on the CIS tray.

I think you guys better give it a year or two, then try the new version again. I am using the old firewall with Eset NOD32 (AV only) and it is working beautifully.

When will the stable version be available?

Has anyone been having issues after rebooting on initial setup getting a bsod of inaccessible boot device? Only happens with the beta build.

I cannot confirm. What Windows version are you on?

I have it installed on Windows 11 (23H2 22631.3155), Windows Insider 11 beta (23H2 22635.3212) and Windows 11 Insider Dev (24H2 26058.1300).

Are you enabling HIPS when using the Internet Security profile? Are you using a clean or imported profile?

CIS runs without a glitch on an imported Proactive Security profile on Windows 11 x64 23H2 build 22631.3155.

Is the OS freeze permanently: you have to reset the computer? Or will the freeze stop after a little?

I’m on Windows 11 23H2 22631.3235, I have tried it in a VM using the same version aswell and the issue still continues if that’s any help. And startup repair does fix the bsod by removing Comodo firewall. (bsod continues in the VM though)

When you check the minidump of the crash with BlueScreenView which file does it say caused the crash?