Hello ingvar_e, and Welcome to Comodo Forums.
I will be helping you fixing your problems.
Please do the following.
Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your desktop.
• Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
• Click on Scan, then Clean.
• A logfile will automatically open after the scan has finished.
• Please post the contents of that logfile with your next reply.
• You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt as well.
Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware from this site (https://www.malwarebytes.org/antimalware/
) and save it to your desktop.
• Double-click mbam-setup-188.8.131.524.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
• At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to the following:
• Launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
• A 14 day trial of the Premium features is pre-selected. You may deselect this if you wish, and it will not diminish the scanning and removal capabilities of the program.
• Click Finish.
• At the end of the installation, a database update will be performed.
• Click on Scan Now.
• A Threat Scan will begin.
• When the scan is complete, if there have been detections, click Remove Selected to allow MBAM to clean what was detected.
• In most cases, a restart will be required and a prompt will be shown.
• Wait for the prompt to restart the computer to appear, then click on Yes.
• After the restart once you are back at your desktop, open MBAM once more.
• Click on the History tab > Application Logs.
• Double click on the scan log which shows the Date and time of the scan just performed.
• Click Export.
• Click Text file (*.txt)
• In the Save File dialog box which appears, click on Desktop.
• In the File name: box type a name for your scan log.
• A message box named File Saved should appear stating "Your file has been successfully exported".
• Click Ok
• Attach that saved log to your next reply.
: Additional reference to uufix.com
removed due to unsatisfactory behaviour/reports (spamming). kail