Zemana can capture keystrokes

In my opinion all what you had said is right, especially that above. But Detractors should be welcome :slight_smile: if they help to improve the software.

If you say, comodo will not let things leak,
explain to the average Joe that he should not ever press the game mode button.

If you understand comodo, and all its buttons, you might be safe.
If you blindly trust in names and defaults, you might get burned one day.

Comodo is sometimes only as good as the user is understanding/setting it.
I would never suggest comodo in default. Especially not version 6.

So every hint about a problem is a welcome thing. Because known problems are probably solved problems.

:slight_smile: :-TU

You want to say that you know better than Comodo staff? LOL! Why Comodo is the best? Because nothing beats default deny. AV market is all about a race wake up. You already done so. I never used Windows 8 and never will so I'm no help to you.

i dont know, what you know about me, how can compare between us without any idea about me.
developers are human and human do mistake.
Default deny is not new. V5 already has this concept but v5 bypassed many times.
comodo will release new version CIS because it is not perfect and never be. And also others.

But,

i am bussy man, i have no time for this. nice days.

I encountered the same problem…I downloaded the trial version of Myjad Keylooger Pro then tried many ways to deactivate it. But it didn’t work, still logging keystrokes…Finally i just uninstalled it :stuck_out_tongue:

.I downloaded the trial version of Myjad Keylooger Pro
Can you PM me a link ?
then tried many ways to deactivate it. But it didn't work, still logging keystrokes...Finally i just uninstalled it
I'll give it a shot, if you give me a link. If I can find a way to deactivate it (NOT UNINSTALLING IT) I'll post it here.

It’ll be all in good fun

Here i searched it from Google:
http://www.google.com.hk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=myjad%20keylogger&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CCwQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fdownload.cnet.com%2FMyjad-Keylogger-Pro%2F3000-2162_4-75978859.html&ei=kyMUUv22GsfQyAHp1oGgBw&usg=AFQjCNH6SW5iiVbAqPLUB5m68CJybzA7sQ&bvm=bv.50952593,d.cGE&cad=rjt

And another one as i edited above…

Got it :-TU

I installed it, damm that thing was buggy as hell. It keeping freezing my machine ???

It installed at
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\akl\secsvr.exe

secsvr.exe <–this file basicly leechs on winlogon.exe

I believe part of the reason (at the very least) why it doesn’t get flagged is because (in comodo’s case) it’s on the whitelist. It must have a certificate or something because it’s not getting flagged by ANY av company on virustotal

In comodo, under advanced settings, look for the whitelist. it’s called
kakasoft software co.ltd

I’m reporting it too! :wink: