Your Feedbacks About GEEKBUDDY

Hello All,

We would like to hear all your comments, feed-backs and improvement ideas for Geekbuddy. We really appreciate your contributions on Geekbuddy. Please help us to develop the best 7/24 PC support product :slight_smile:

Sincerely,

Alp Eren,
Geekbuddy Product Manager

The main thing is after you connect with live support , they introduce themselves and ask who you are, and how can they help you. After which you state your case and sit from 5 - 20 minutes to be disconnected or they never respond back. This just happened to me 6 times.

Hello Marsea,

This is a known issue that Geekbuddy technicians may have very busy hours due to peak hours for customers requiring supports. We are developing ways to increase the operational efficiency and provide more help to our users.

Regards,

I have always got reply from GeekBuddy technicians even though the responses are delayed sometimes.

Why is it when I contact GeekBuddy Iā€™m charged $9.95 to my checking account, when they say I will not be charged. I was paying for GeekBuddy and they still hit my checking account.

Hi,

Was this issue resolved?

Thanks,

I used a paid version of Comodo Internet Security Pro including Geek Buddy for years and had been very happy with it. For some months now there are serious problems and I also found that there is no more proper tech support. It takes ages until I get more than an automated message in the GeekBuddy Chat windows. I submitted a ticket and got an automated email response, but since then (2 days ago) nothing. So much for your 24/7 tech live support.

I am absolutely disgusted with this lack of responses and support. After my subscription expires I will no longer use Comodo and buy a product from another company instead. Congratulations Comodo, you turned a happy customer into one who is no longer willing to take this bad services from you.

Dear GeekBuddy manager? What do you have to say to the very bad or even completely lacking tech support for your paying customers? They have not provided me with any sufficient tech support for weeks!! Yesterday, when I finally (after waiting for ages and trying for several days!!!) could chat with a live agent, she was not able via remote session or on her side to get my paid product activated and asked me to send an email to you guys and that was the end of it.

I had sent an email to Comodo: ā€œRe: [Comodo #GFA-894-83018]: Fed up with the lack of your tech supportā€ (Fri 04-Dec-15 13:20) to antivirus@comodo.com in response to an automated message acknowledging receipt of my URGENT ticket, following previous advice I received via tech support supervisor David, which did not solve the problem at all (uninstall, download file and reinstall). Here the message I sent being totally frustrated by the lack of any response:
ā€œWhere is your tech support??? It is now 2 days and I have still not heard from you. When I press ā€œget live supportā€, a chat window pops up, but instead of a live agent I only get automated messages. I am shocked after using a paid Comodo product for many years how bad your support has become. Days and days without any support at all . Is that what you call 24/7?ā€

Still, I have not received any further response. Do you no longer care for me as your paying customer or are you simply no longer able to provide 24/7 tech support?

Why do you have this thread when tech support requests are not answered?

Nobody at Comodo is providing satisfactory tech support at all (24/7 live tech support, what a bad joke; 99% customer satisfaction? I am definitely among the 1% totally dissatisfied.
Ticket submitted days ago - no response. Follow up emails sent - no response. Remote session on my laptop - problem not solved because it is with your license activator! Waiting for hours and days, but no solution. Look at this chat of today, even asking me to give you an International call to help you solve the issue!!!:
(02:44:46 PM) client: have paid subscription for CIS Pro including Geek Buddy, but nobody seems to be able to activate the product even via remote session. They tried yesterday and failed and just left it as such. XXXXXXX[at]hotmail.com license: 46XXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXX0f
(02:53:14 PM) client: 9 minutes already and nothing but waiting
(03:02:35 PM) client: 18 minutes
(03:07:57 PM) client: 23 minutes and counting
(03:16:38 PM) client: 32 minutes
(03:20:40 PM) (after 36 minutes, finally an agent)Katherine: Welcome to COMODO GeekBuddy Live PC Support. I am Katherine. It looks like our COMODO GeekBuddy Free Diagnostic tool detected an issue with your computer which may be affecting its performance. I can definitely help fix these issues and assist you in keeping your PC safe, protected, and maintained.
(03:21:09 PM) client: I guess you dealt with it yesterday already
(03:23:22 PM) client: unless there is now an advanced technician available, I am not sure whether you can fix it today, even though your message says: "I can definitely help fix these issues and assist you in keeping your PC safe, protected, and maintained. "
(03:24:01 PM) Katherine: May I please have your email address just to update our customer records?
(03:25:24 PM) client: you did not read my very first message on top of this very chat window?
(03:25:50 PM) client: (02:44:46 PM) client: I have paid subscription for CIS Pro including Geek Buddy, but nobody seems to be able to activate the product even via remote session. They tried yesterday and failed and just left it as such. XXXXXXX[at]hotmail.com license:
(03:27:14 PM) client: 46XXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXX0f
(03:27:50 PM) client: The License Activator plugin has been successfully deployed. Activating the new licenseā€¦ The new license could not be activated, due to an internal error.
(03:28:00 PM) Katherine: Yes. I remember you.
(03:28:06 PM) Katherine: Is there a way for you to call?
(03:28:26 PM) client: No, but you can call me in Bangladesh on my mobile phone
(03:29:28 PM) Katherine: I apologize. I was asking if you can call so we can try to connect you to our advanced technician.
(03:29:43 PM) client: I can give you my number and he can call me
(03:29:54 PM) Katherine: I canā€™t
(03:29:59 PM) client: why not
(03:30:21 PM) Katherine: I am on a call right now and I am not an advanced technician.
(03:30:38 PM) client: So give him my number and he can take it from there
(03:30:45 PM) Katherine: We canā€™t
(03:30:53 PM) Katherine: Unless you call
(03:31:03 PM) client: Why can I call, but you cannot?
(03:31:15 PM) Katherine: Again. I am on a call.
(03:31:22 PM) client: You expect me to pay international fees to get my problem fixed?
(03:31:41 PM) client: I asked you to give your advanced technician my number you can continue with your calls
(03:31:59 PM) client: Remember your message:Welcome to COMODO GeekBuddy Live PC Support. I am Katherine. It looks like our COMODO GeekBuddy Free Diagnostic tool detected an issue with your computer which may be affecting its performance. I can definitely help fix these issues and assist you in keeping your PC safe, protected, and maintained.
(03:32:05 PM) Katherine: I apologize. But it is because the license activator is not workinh
(03:32:19 PM) client: I can definitely help fix these issues and assist you in keeping your PC safe, protected, and maintained.
(03:32:37 PM) client: So, why is it that I have to call because your license activator is not working?
(03:33:30 PM) client: I pay for services, so your company shuld call me, if a n international call is required for you to definitely help fix these issues and assist you in keeping your PC safe, protected, and maintained.
(03:33:37 PM) Katherine: I understand.
(03:34:42 PM) client: ok, obviously Comodo is making promises it can not keep. Seems I should consider suing Comodo in the US for false or fraudulent promises
(03:35:07 PM) client: I guess that is the only way to get a real response from Comodo
(03:35:30 PM) Katherine: As I have mentioned yesterday. We are having technical errors.
(03:35:34 PM) client: maybe you should push this message up to your bosses and the marketing managers
(03:35:52 PM) client: your technical errors are your problem and not an excuse to not provide the promised services
(03:36:01 PM) client: I can definitely help fix these issues and assist you in keeping your PC safe, protected, and maintained.
(03:36:05 PM) Katherine: One of our areas is damaged due to weather.
(03:36:24 PM) client: U donā€™t get it, do you? This is not my problem.
(03:36:50 PM) Katherine: You can contact us again tomorrow.
(03:36:55 PM) client: you still have the responsibility to provide the services you promise to your paying customers when they buy your product

Now Alp Eren Kaplan, what is your response to this???

Alp Eren Kaplan, any response???

Hi Ineu,

Iā€™m sorry for the issue you had GeekBuddy and we will do whatever it takes to compensate the bad experience you had lived through.

The problem that you raised is a temporarily situation and will be fixed very shortly. To compensate your experience so far, and to regain your good opinion on our product, we will offer you 1-on-1 support session immediately with one of our expert agents.

My email is alperen.kaplan@comodo.com, please write me your available time zone and I will make sure that you will have 1-on-1 technical session asap.

We will also offer you 1 month license extend for free with GeekBuddy.

Regards,

Please see this Mr. Alp Eren : https://forums.comodo.com/turkce-turkish/comodo-origin-uyusmazligi-t114823.0.html;msg830814#msg830814

Is it your GeekBuddy support? This guy is Comodo Complete user.

It is a pity that the message you refer to is only in Tirkish. However, I have again problems and GeekBuddy is not working for several weeks now and I have a paid version, not the free one.Comodo knows about it, tried to fix it via remote session (not through GeekBuddy, because it was not working, so we needed to have another program installed to enable remote control). The problem could nt be fixed and I have not heard from Comodo since (15.02.). That shows the quality of their support services and how important they consider paying customers. I am again without GB even though I paid for it. Their technical support for paying users of their products is not acceptable and I am even consider to sue Comodo in the US, because for probably most of the year that I paid for this service, it is not provided to me by Comodo.

Having dealt with Comodo Support by Ticket and then being told to use GeekBuddy - I did so, with severe reservations regarding Remote Access . . . and boy was I was right! Pleasant enough start with and when Remote Access was started, I told him to keep me updated with EVERYTHING he was doing or had done

After about 10 minutes rushing around my system and still not being able to resolve the Licensing Key activation problem, I was asked to send a snap of the error and the Licence Key to a GeekBuddy email

I did this and after a couple emails back and forth with Comodo Support over the next few hours, everything was fixed, Licence Key activated after resetting on their end and all was fine - so I thought

The next day I tried to use several important programs that have either automatic start-up services, or have Licence checks running automatically. Result - errors and crashes all over the place. Mr GeekBuddy, as it turned out had done a real number via msconfig . . . stopping or disabling numerous services in his ramblings through the system.

No word to me of what he had done and not changed back - NO Restore Point created - just off into the sunset with an email address left behind and Office 365, Acronis, Diskeeper, Password Safe, VeraCrypt, Corel etc. etc. all non-working, de-activated or both

Itā€™s all back working now as far as I can see, but no doubt there are other little ā€˜giftsā€™ he left behind, just to keep me on my toes after his travels

A Big Thank you to Titus and his hard earned degree in Computer Software Destruction - I hope we meet again in the Computer afterlife some time

As for GeekBuddy - be very wary indeed of letting one of them batter away at your systems - take a hammer to it yourself for a far more efficient job

Because of the ridiculously bad services provided by Comodo, I have stopped using their services altogether and subscribed to another company. I also warned all my friends and colleagues not to use Comodo.

Hello
I just bought internet security package with live support
i have a problem to install and contacted geek buddyā€¦
i never get any response at all??

I have been trying to get hold of geek buddy for weeks to no avail.
I have been left on hold for over an hour several times. What is going on?
I need to get the programs on my other computer and they sent me a link that did not work.
tried the geek buddy app and was left hanging for an hour also before I just gave up.

do I have to cancel my subscription and find another company? I have been a loyal customer for years never had a problem like this before! Again, what is going on?