xbox live have i done it right

Ok
Got xbox back today and just as i suspected could not connect to xbox live with comodo.Used the define new network wizard once i connected my xbox and everything was set and the wizard found my realtek nic card so i got rid of the xbl network as it did not work either.Thought it best to use the realtek card the wizard found.When i used sygate it was just a case of selecting my realtek card and everything worked but im hoping not to go back to sygate as its getting old.Can anyone help this firewall has been a nightmare been trying to get this working with windows ics wired to xbox 360 for a few months on and off
Thanks (:AGY) (:AGY) (:AGY)

If you change CFP’s Security Level to Allow All, does the XBOX connect?

Thanks for all your help ive reinstalled sygate now as trying to sort comodo messed up my ics took all night to get working even with sygate.Comodo is to much for me may be in the new version they could add some setting that makes ics easy like in sygate which just detects your network and lets it work thanks again sorry to have wasted your time.

I’m sorry you’ve had so much difficulty with it. I understand if you don’t want to continue trying at this point. Should you decide to give it a go again, I am confident that we can get it working; there’s no reason for it not to. If you do so, please uninstall Sygate in SafeMode, and install CFP in SafeMode. This is always recommended for security applications, so as to minimize conflicts & problems during that process.

v3 (currently in Beta testing) does have some preset configurations that will (I’m sure) help in this type of scenario.

LM

Hi
Thank you im sure i will be back but wife has had enough of me messing around on computers perhaps i will try getting her to go out a bit
Cheers

I understand. Even worse if it’s her computer… ;D

LM