WTFO Part Duex

Due to the overwhelming response to my previous questions, I figured I’d just ask again.

1. Can somebody ( Other Than Me) go to margaritaville dot com
    Then click on “Listen” which theoretically should cause the Radio Margaitaville selection Box to open
    Then Select Adobe Flash and see if they can get it to " Emit Glorious Sounds" you know like Reggae Music Or Some Buffett Tunes, Heck even if it plays a Polka Number ( Highly Unlikely) and let me know via Telekinesis or Perhaps just leave a reply somewhere around here.

2. I mean the way I understand it this New Falutin Browser " No Longer Requires" Transferring Files from Chrome
    I read that here some where
    SO is it safe to Say that Adobe Flash is included in this NEW Browser Conundrum err… I mean Chromodo If so What Version should it be NPAPI or PPAPI
    as when I installed this I checked the box include Adobe Flash & Under Advanced Settings > Plug -Ins it shows Flash See Below Here

Adobe Flash Player - Version: 17,0,0,134
Shockwave Flash 17.0 r0
Name: Shockwave Flash
Description: Shockwave Flash 17.0 r0
Version: 17,0,0,134
Location: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32_17_0_0_134.dll
Type: NPAPI
Disable
MIME types:
MIME type Description File extensions
application/x-shockwave-flash Adobe Flash movie
.swf
application/futuresplash FutureSplash movie
.spl

I have " Always Allow" Selected
And When I go to the Adobe Testing Grounds it has the Trees and the Clouds and Sez I have the Latest Version.

But I’ll be dammed if I can get any music from site mentioned previously. :cry:
Could it be that since I have Windows 64 bit thats an issue or since I UNINSTALLED Internet Explorer thats a contributing Factor.

Also I don’t have Java installed or Enabled > Which come to think about it, & I’m just Guessin here
If it’s not Installed Then the chances of enabling it are " Slim to None"

Could some “Hoodoo Guru” all knowing Board member or UBER Elite " Staff Member Dude" help a Brother Out. I mean I selected the “HELP Category & All.
I could continue to " Ramble On” you know like the Led Zeppelin Tune

But I guess I should Wrap it Up and Hope For the best

MAHALO & ALOHA 8)
Murphy

The audio plays fine for me. However, flash videos cause a shockwave crash everytime. It’s quite frustrating.

Why is Cromodo not bundled with the cromium based flash plugin?