Worst forum subject ever

I say me with this one. Beat that!

This topic is so bad I’ll bet you don’t get one reply!!

Thanks. Don’t you mean two replies?

No.
Panic’s right.
You won’t have a reply with this kind of topic.

PS: This is me SPAMMING the forum. Not a reply.

I agree.

You won’t get a single reply at all.

http://i40.tinypic.com/2mdm3o3.gif

just passing through

That is wrong. The answer is more than one reply.

I did not reply as this is just a figment of my imagination, this is not real.

No. You are wrong. This topic still has not got a single reply…

Note: This is just my subconscious mind typing a reply.

Well then mr. smarty pants let me just reply then!!!

There I replied!

Or did I?

Nah, You just mentally visualized that you replied… Infact, everyone here visualized a reply. Including you and myself. Therefore, it does not physically exist here. :slight_smile:

We are all mental!

Subconsciously.

This thread sums up the comodo of errors community beautifully, banal :slight_smile:

I am unconscious and my subconscience is on vacation.

My subconscious can’t afford a vacation so I have to take one for him! The problem is he has all the fun also it’s him who’s writing this reply so what am I doing here? Am I in his subconscious & who is this I?

That “I” is part of the english alphabet and my subsconscious is everyone’s subconscious. You are me yet I am not you.

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Mods expect new PM! :smiley:

We already decided if you were to send another PM to us, your life on these forums will just be… dust from the past… :wink:

Considering the disinterest taken in my previous long PM, I suppose it wouldn’t be worth it to sacrifice my account. 88)

Laser are you PM trolling again? 88)