won't install

CSE won’t install on my vista ultimate 64 machine. starts to then goes away. nothing about it in task manager.

Hi, v941726

To resolve your issue we need some extended information - please answer next questions:

1. What version of Comodo SecureEmail (CSE) have you tried to install? (32bit or 64bit, Home Edition or Pro)
  2. When did you download this version? (yesterday, last month, in August …)
  3. What rights do you have on Your Vista Ultimate? (User, Power User, Admin, …)
  4. Have you tried to execute CSE setup file under Administrator rights?
  5. Have you decline any Vista warning about executing Setup File?

I hope your issue would be resolved soon.

Regards,
Eugene

1. 64bit home
  2. yesterday
  3. admin
  4. yes
  5. no

Hi, v941726

Thanks for info, we still can’t reproduce this issue :(.
So, some additional information needed:

1. Do you have any Antivirus installed? (and if yes - which one, including version number)
  2. Do you have any firewall installed? (the same :))
  3. Do you have any other “protection” program installed?

Regards, Eugene.

1. esetnod32 64bit 3.0.667.0
  2. CIS RC1
  3. no other protection

I have the same Problem

Vista Business 64 bit
Yesterday
Admin
Yes
No

Aviira AntiVir Personal
No Personal Firewall what so ever
No

Hi, Ogerwahn and v941726

Your issue has been found, fixed and a new version will be available for download as soon as possible.
I’ll post here notification about it.

Thanks for using Comodo products!
Your assistance is highly appreciated!

Regards, Eugene.

(:CLP)
Won’t install on XP SP3 and Comodo Antivirus beta 2 installed

message wile trying to install:

Found an incompatible version of comodo antivirus installed.
Please update the software and run this installer again

1) What version of Comodo SecureEmail (CSE) have you tried to install? (32bit or 64bit, Home Edition or Pro) 2) When did you download this version? (yesterday, last month, in August ...) 3) What rights do you have on Your Vista Ultimate? (User, Power User, Admin, ...) 4) Have you tried to execute CSE setup file under Administrator rights? 5) Have you decline any Vista warning about executing Setup File?
same here, cant launch install 1) 64bit Home Edition 2) today 3) I'm admin, on Windows XP x64 4) Yes 5) I'm on Windows XP x64

I use: Kaspersky Anti-virus 2009 (8.0.0.454|a.b), and Comodo FireWall Pro (3.0.25.378)

Hi, SasaDr

Current version of Comodo AntiVirus available isn’t compatible with Comodo SecureEmail (CSE).
Release of Comodo AntiVirus 3.0 is coming soon and it will be 100% compatible with CSE.

Regards, Eugene.

Hi,

Updated version of Comodo SecureEmail with fixed installation on 64-bit Vista and XP was released.
You can download it from offical site:

http://secure-email.comodo.com/download.html

Thanks for using Comodo products.

Regards, Eugene