wish about backup improvement [M1981]

1. What actually happened or you saw:

Currently Comodo makes global backups of settings.

2. What you wanted to happen or see:

I wish there would be separate backup options for firewall, defense+ and sandbox and only for user added rules.

3. Why you think it is desirable:

Because now Comodo makes backup of everything in every section including those predefined rules which come with clean install, but I just noticed that those default rules change with new version released, for example with my old backup there wasn’t %windir%\explorer.exe rule in HIPS rules section, also sandbox before came with six predefined rules whereas latest version proactive profile’s sandbox has only 3 and who knows how many new added/reduced rules are there, so if I restore my old settings I risk to mess up something and if I don’t restore then it’s very troubling and time consuming to write every rule from beginning. In this case, if Comodo had options to make separate backups for firewall, defense+ and sandbox and only for user added rules, i.e not touching default rules, that would be more accurate imho and user would get all the new features/rules with clean install+own created rules.

4. Any other information:

Also please add “move to the top” and “move to the down” options to be possible to move rule directly top or down.

Thank you for submitting this Wish Request. I have now moved this to the WAITING AREA.

Please be sure to vote for your own wish, and for any other wishes you also support. It is also worthwhile to vote against wishes you think would be a waste of resources, as implementing those may slow down the wishes you would really like to see added.

Thanks again.