WinPE 7 and BartPE XP - does it matter?

I am new to Comodo Backup. I would like to create a rescue disk in the event my system partition fails. I understand there are 2 options - WinPE or BartPE.

Does it matter which I choose? And does it matter whether I do 32-bit or 64-bit?

I will be using Comodo Backup on 3 different PCs, each running Win7, but with a mix of 32 and 64-bit. Does the rescue disk environment matter?

It seems the setup for BartPE is much easier (I also have a WinXP disk i can use for it), so i wanted to go that route, but I’m not sure if it matters considering I’d be restoring Win7 PCs.

Basically, is there any advantage towards using WinPE (from Win7) over BartPE (from WinXP), and does 32/64 bit matter?

Hi

The main advantage for WinPE (especially WinPE created from a Windows 7 installation) is that it has better network / internet support.
So if your backup is on network / ftp server / online storage you have more chances to access it using a WinPE disk than BartPE.
You can restore backups with any PE disc on any machine, it doesn’t matter if disc is created using a 32 bit or 64 bit windows installation.

Thanks