Windows is blocked by Defense+ (blocker bug first reported in the mid of 2008)

My old post is still valid.

Before image capture forgot to uncheck “Block unknown requests…” under D+ settings. Captured image with special soft.
Later restored partition image. OS became blocked entirely by Defense+.

CF (CIS w\out AV) v3.13. .574.

XP SP3 x32 machine.

If you, Comodo coders, CANT backtrace\fix this bug or WOULDNT fix it for whatever reason, let me know please. >:(
I don’t want to talk with myself anymore about this bug (that’s what i do since June of 2008) :cry:

PS. It caused me quite a lot of trouble, imagine what it can do (already done) to users which:

• do not know that OS lockdown is caused by Defense+ driver;
  • do not know the name of the file of D+ driver;
  • cannot use (reason irrelevant) LiveCD\Safe mode(?)\3rd party OS to neutralize that driver.

Stop whining. :-*

Why do you call them coders?

Don’t call COMODO programmers and developers as a coder.

That’s so rude.

F Ophh from my thread, crazy.

I of course can forgive lady of middle age with serious problems with menopause involved ;D

Well i would say its fixed, “block unknown requests if application is closed” is no longer checked by default.

(bolded by me)

How the fact that this option is turned off by default is related to bug which takes place when its turned on :o
If feature (mentioned option) is present under GUI than it should work without such consequences >:(

And it does for me, i have never had problems with it turned on.

Do you need some help?
I can help you if you want.
:BNC

The fact You don’t have problems with this option does not mean the bug does not exist. censored Kindergarten :-\

Pick up own sniffles from the floor. With other questions → to ■■■■■■ pathologist.

Im not saying there isnt a bug, what im saying is not many people have it, And they know about. It may get fixed with v4.

As a question, do you have any other options on or off? that arent the default? Is it still the same system that it happens on? Can you make it happen on a different system also?

All other options seem to be irrelevant because when i didn’t turn that option ON before resizing system’s NTFS partition or capturing image of that partition, then i didn’t face mentioned consequences :-\

Comodo’s settings were always different, but the bug was triggered only when i turned ON that option and opposite:
Comodo’s settings were always different, but the bug was NOT triggered if i didn’t change that option (leaving it at default OFF mode).

Is it still the same system that it happens on? Can you make it happen on a different system also?
Three systems: XP Pro SP2 and two XP Home SP3, all 32 bits.