Windows 7: ?

i have a question…do you have a version (or install file) that works with Windows 7 Build 6801? if you do can you send it to me?

i keep getting this error message:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Welcome to the Forums, AntivirusXpert.

Are you running the Install in Compatibility Mode (Vista)?

ill try that…but i have to leave so ill do it when i get back…round 1 PM

Windows 7 isn’t officially supported so it might be nice to point out if it works or not.

totally !ot! : do you use all the antivirusses in your avatar ?

Xan

yeah i tried them all…but im sticking with avast

I was just wondering ;). (who actually still uses mcafee 88))

Xan

Word of caution… Comodo DiskShield Is not being developed and has not received any updates since September 30, 2008…

Instead they are working on a new version of it to be included in CIS 4.0… If I were you I would not bother with Comodo DiskShield especially on Win 7… But its your call! :slight_smile: :wink:

EDIT:: Still interesting to see if it would work! =P

What’s wrong with comodo diskshield? I think it’s an excellent program even at it’s current state. (only downside is the disk usage)

You are probably right about that Kyle… :wink: I have not tested it myself!

I just wanted to point out there will be no further updates to it before version 4.0 most likely, just to let him know that. :slight_smile:

Yeah, as long as you don’t try to do to much with it. My tests show that it is very unstable when
installing certain applications and saving the sesiion across a reboot while DS is active.

IMO Comodo jumped the gun releasing this as a Beta The forum went pretty much dead from
lack of feedback… So we can only hope that the time machine will improve the situation.

Al

windows 7 version 7127 doesn’t like diskshield

I ran it in compatibility mode (vista). It installed fine, when I rebooted. A blue screen comes up for like a microsecond. ???

I had to do a system restore :slight_smile: