Will CSE support HTML in email in Thunderbird [RESOLVED]

Hi,
I am new here. I wanted to know if CSE allows HTML in emails sent & recd as well as existing mail already in TB2. I know it sounds silly but I was recently trying out Enigmail & GnuPG and apart from not supporting HTML (which I require) in emails, it seemed to strip all HTML in existing emails in TB2. Luckily I managed to restore from my backup. I don’t want a repeat mishap again. That’s why the question :slight_smile:

Hi Sokrates,

Yes, Comodo SecureEmail allows to send e-mails with HTML bodies.

Thanks for your questions.

Regards, Eugene.

Thanks for your prompt answer. I have another query (if you don’t mind :slight_smile: ), on my computer I have 3 login for family members, will it make a difference if they don’t use this s/w in their TB2 profile in their login?

Hi Sokrates,

Each user has it’s own CSE settings and it’s own TB profile and certificates store. So, no one will influence any other and CSE is supposed to work correctly for all of them if it is turned on and setup.

P.S. Sorry for delays of response.

Regards, Eugene.

Hi Sokrates,

Your queries now seem to now been resolved. I’ll lock this topic and mark as [RESOLVED] should you have any further queries relating to this specific issue please PM an online Moderator and the topic can then be re-opened. If you have any other queries or issues please create a new topic.

Regards,

Eric