Who Can Regular Consumers Turn To For Help When Being Hacked And Cyber Stalked?

I’ve been being hacked over and over for the past few months. The hacker has access to my PC, phone, router and even family members devices I’m pretty sure are all compromised and I’ve tried everything. I tried dozens of antivirus’s/maleware apps, wiped my drives and reinstalled Windows more times than I can count, I factory reset my phone and router over and over and nothing works. I even bought a brand new hard drive and installed a fresh copy of Windows on it, while my machine was offline, and the first thing I did was look to see if the hacker’s hidden remote access accounts were on my pc and abra cadabra, still there. I don’t know how this is even possible. The only thing I can think of is that my Windows USB installation flash drive (the official one I bought at the Microsoft Store) is infected. I even had a Microsoft support agent remote access my pc to see and tell me if I’m going crazy. He said I’m not. I could easily write a post that’s hundreds of thousands of words long explaining everything that’s happened and everything I’ve tried. At this point, I’m ready to have a nervous breakdown cause I just don’t know what to do. I’ve never dealt with anything like this before and I don’t know how to handle it. My question is, who can a regular Joe like me turn to for help with this kind of situation? I’ve searched all over the web and found nothing helpful. I see there’s cyber security firms that businesses can hire for help but nothing out there for the every day consumer. I’ve thought of maybe geek squad or something but this seems a little out of their league. I have evidence but I don’t know what the laws are and if police can or even will help with this kind of thing. I’ve read tracking down a specific hacker is extremely difficult. I would greatly appreciate any advice. Thanks in advance.