Where is WebRTC options in Settings?

Hello…Can someone please tell me where the option is in settings to turn on/off WebRTC is? I downloaded the CIS 64bit package which included Dragon and is running Version 75.0.3770.100 (32-bit)…however my laptop is 64bit.
The Comodo Help Guide in the extensions topic states “Note: Your system’s information will generally be available to websites you visit unless you do not want it to be available”. Not sure exactly what this means. How then do you make your systems information unavailable if “you do not want it available”?

Hello, brianwilson WebRTC is integrated in the browsers internal code, and they don’t have a built-in way to disable WebRTC, if u really want to disable it there are a few 3rd party extensions u can use, but keep in mind that u might encounter problems along the way, videos or some webpages not loading, crashes ecc.

For the “you do not want it available” part, Dragon already has most of the tracking api removed from it’s internal code, and the rest of the tracking parts disabled form settings by default, if u wish to enable them is you choice(from where the “you do not want it available”), u may find theese setings under the Privacy and Security and Site Settings

Further info.

You can download the 64 bit from the website and run the installer which will replace your 32bit version.

Eric