Where is the update???

Comodo Internet Security 2020 v12.2.2.8012 was released one year and 8 months ago. When is an updated release going to be made available?

1 Like

I received a private msg from someone named Comodo RT stating that “they were working on it”, which doesn’t help answer the query as to WHEN it will be available. More than 18 months between security releases is unacceptable and makes me wonder as to the continued viability of Comodo as a company.

See also https://forums.comodo.com/wishlist-cis/official-windows-11-compatibility-for-free-firewall-and-cis-t128740.0.html
Despite asking for specific information, the answer was also ‘we are working on it’

Here’s a firewall product that looks very interesting to replace Comodo if they aren’t going to do any updates.

You are welcome to ask any questions about CIS on these boards, whilst they are not repeat request on the same subject.

Nobody is forcing you to use CIS or post bugs or problems.

Please note these boards are not for discussion of other products, please do so on this board General Security Questions and Comments

Thank You

Dennis

There is nothing wrong with CIS. The product you mentioned is interesting but did you test it?

W10 Famille - 21H1 - 19045.2251 / CFW : 12.2.2.8012

I have tested both
My personal evaluation:

1. CFW
  2. Portmaster
  3. Simplewall

Portmaster has no Default Deny unsigned files are not blocked and unknown files also this is why i trust Comodo more then any other firewall. Portmaster has potential absolute but for me is Comodo simply the best. Have a nice day.

comodo firewall protect-me;
update is important;
update brings confidence and passes greater security!; :stuck_out_tongue: