Where is AV?

I just installed Comodo Internet Security 3.5.57173.439 (Win XP) and it seems to be working fine. I have options for Firewall and Defense+. But I can’t find any way to run an antivirus scan, or to schedule regular scans.

This page (http://antivirus.comodo.com/) indicates that “Comodo AntiVirus is now part of Comodo Internet Security suite” … but where?

Tx

Hello, Did you download CIS from the webpage? Or download an update for CFP through it’s automatic updates?

I downloaded through an update (I was using an older/beta version previously).

Hey Ricks, Please uninstall and download the latest version from Comodo.com

That should fix the troubles. Post back if you have any other questions :slight_smile:

Uninstalling and re-installing seems to have done the trick. Tx.

-R

you’re welcome :slight_smile:

… Now I get “Error code 0x800705aa” when I try to run a virus scan.

(:SAD)

Run The Diagnostics And it should fix this problem if not just reinstall then run Registry Cleaner in which this will fix the problem

CG

OK, I uninstalled everything and ran the comodo registry cleaner, then re-installed Internet Security.

Now, on startup I am greeted with the following error:
.\framework.cpp (1099)

Then I get the Comodo Internet Security Report dialog. When I click SEND ERROR REPORT, I get another error:
The crash report was not sent.

When I open Internet Security and try to run any sort of Antivirus command (update virus database, run a scan, create a schedule, etc.) I get the following error:
Error code 0x800705aa. Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service

What is going on???

Does this troubleshoot list help you any further: https://forums.comodo.com/install_setup_configuration_guides/troubleshooting_cis-t30083.0.html ?

Well…finally got the installation to work.

During the initial installation process, Comodo AV tries to perform an AV scan. I had to say “no” to this, and complete the installation without the AV scan. Then, I did a Virus db update, and then performed the scan

Everything seems to be working now (finally).

That’s good rick :slight_smile: If you have any other questions just post back!