When is the local number going to be available?

Hi, I just signed up for a year with he Prestige account to start with. I did not noticed that the service only offer toll free number for north america only, which means that faxes coming from countries other than Canada and US won’t be able to go through. I’ve been calling support which ask you to leave a message but no one is calling back! When will I get support? Cuz, if there won’t be any local number available soon, I need to cancel the account I just setup today. When will the local numbers be available for Calgary, Alberta Canada?

Please advise.

Rick…

Trustfax will offer local fax numbers in the United States this month, July 2007. The local numbers will be in 40 markets throughout the country.
The local fax number pricing plans will be:
Pro plan - $9.95 a month which includes 400 pages for incoming faxes and 125 pages for outgoing faxes.
Premium plan - $18.95 a month which includes 800 pages for incoming faxes and 250 pages for outgoing faxes.
If you currently have one of the toll-free trustfax plans you will be able change your account plan in the same manner as upgrading/downgrading your account. Your fax number will change to a local number in the area of your choosing.
Local fax numbers will be able to receive faxes from anywhere. Trustfax toll-free number can accept faxes from the US and Canada only.

local fax number are available. The first release of local US trustfax numbers includes the the following states:
Arizona
California
District of Columbia
Florida
Georgia
Illinois
Maryland
Massachusetts
Michigan
Minnesota
Missouri
Neveda
New Jersey
New York
Ohio
Oregon
Pennsylvania
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
Virginia
Washington
Check our this web page to see the area code and cities available in each state: www.trustfax.com/faxnumberlist.asp

Trustfax support

I am living in Hawaii. When will I get a local number from Hawaii? Thanks

The technology necessary for TrustFax to have local numbers in that area is not available in Hawaii yet.
We continue to work with our telecommunications partners to expand TrustFax local numbers.
Thanks,

Charolette North Carolina area code 980 has been added as a new market for TrustFax local fax numbers.