What's happened to my v10

Comodo AV 10 has been updated/upgraded.

Now whenever I delete the shortcut logo off my desktop it soon gets replaced again and again and again and…

Also AV 10 is acting as if I lost my setup answers for all my programs (many) eternally asking for allow/block/whatever!

And what of files I have protected from being deleted. Will they too now all be deleted whether I like it or not? I can’t even find where they used to be listed.

I swear, its almost like d trump is deciding what is good and bad for me (as with everything else in the world).

Is this all a bug in the upgrade or intentional ignorance of my preferences?

Hi PP_Wombat,

Can you please try this beta version.
And provide your feedback. Your bugs are fixed in this preview version.

Kind Regards,
PremJK

Hi PP_Wombat,
Sorry for the inconvenience.

We had a bad update and following is a known issue for which update coming by week-end:

Now whenever I delete the shortcut logo off my desktop it soon gets replaced again and again and again and....

However following is only possible if last released hot-fix is not applied. We suggest to re-install to fix the below problem:

Also AV 10 is acting as if I lost my setup answers for all my programs (many) eternally asking for allow/block/whatever!

Regarding:

And what of files I have protected from being deleted. Will they too now all be deleted whether I like it or not? I can't even find where they used to be listed.
Do you mean by "Settings-->HIPS-->Protected Objects" section?

Thanks
-umesh

The upgrade FIX suggested appears to be working OK for me although I did have to try to remember the files I had protected from being deleted and re list them.

So, all is well that ends!

Regards. :slight_smile:

PS: I did keep receiving a notification I couldn’t get rid of without answering. It kept asking me to join a new network!!!

So I just dragged it to the bottom corner of screen with almost nothing showing and forgot about it.