What is going on?

I use Comodo firewall ver. 2.4.18.184 with Firefox 3.0.7 and RoboForm password program. Yesterday, out of the blue, I started getting this message: Security Considerations. C: Programs Files\SiberSystems\AIRoboform\Robotaskicon.exe has tried to use Firefox.exe through OLE Automation which can be used to hijack other applications. Robotaskbaricon.exe mgiht be using Firefox.exe to connect to the internet. I have not made any changes to cause this plus I have been using all of these programs for a long time with no problems. I have scanned my computer for viruses using Avast and spyware/malware using SuperAntispyware and Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware and nothing was found. I have been clicking on deny until I could find out what is going on and why. I haven’t been trying to get online using my RoboForm password program. I uninstalled Roboform yesterday and did a clean installation and it worked fine until this afternoon and now it’s started back again. Does anyone have any ideas?

Did this message appear just after Firefox self-updated from 3.0.6 to 3.0.7? If so, maybe it just needs to re-train the settings.

I might be oversimplifying but that would be my first guess.

LHammonds