What happened with server EVPN?

What happened with server EVPN, many bugs, nothing works I think is not necessary to explain all see everything. And when bugs will fixing?

I was able to log in. You may add me if you want to see that it works.

Make sure that your firewall gives CEVPN the necessary access.

Regards,
Valentin N

Working, but when you send masseges in conference chat open 2 windows and one with message: “Failed to send this message to *****”. & not all users may read private messages.

What happens??? Really now in Comodo Easy VPN IP will be dynamic??? It’s no good at all! Return static IP!

hey and warm welcome to Comodo forums Jager! :slight_smile:

I am sure they will solve this issue as fast as possible. We can’t anything besides wait.

Regards,
Valentin N

Thanks for a prompt reply. You can name approximate date? 88)

I would assume in a few days.

Hi Guys!

Sorry for the late response.

We recently did an update to the EPVN server but unfortunately it caused some unanticipated client network issues that were not detected in QA but appeared only after release.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.

I am fixing this issue and tomorrow server will stable again.

I’m sorry guys , and thank you for your support.

thanks for sharing that information Ammen :slight_smile: Keep up the good work :-TU

Regards,
Valentin N

When in EasyVPN will be static IP?

EasyVPN server will be upgrade at next week, and this problem will be fixed too.

Thank you for your support :slight_smile:

Hi Gus!

Today we upgraded Evpn Server , Now you will get the static virtual ip again.

Please try it and give us the feedback.

Apologize again for recent Evpn exception!! And thank you for your support.

We thank you Ammen for informing us :slight_smile: Man I love comodo; comodo is close to its user :slight_smile:

Regards,
Valentin N

Ok, thanks a lot.

We are using Easy VPN again and we don’t have any problem. All bugs has desappeared. Thanks a lot.

Yesterday has checked up EasyVPN, all works well. Thanks.

The problem has come to light still. Empty messages in EasyVPN come. :-[

Very often there is such situation when aren’t displayed IP. In what there can be a problem? :o

[attachment deleted by admin]