What Antivirus Sucks to the MAX!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’ve used an Enterprise version of Norton/Symantec quite recently and it had heuristics (although I don’t recall it offering any control over the level, etc), but it didn’t have any bloodhounds that I’m aware of. I wonder how they managed that? :wink:

I’m not a big fan of Avira, either. Has nothing to do with detection ratios (on either one). I don’t like the sales/upgrade module’s behavior (what is it, AVNotify?). So I’d have to buy the full version, and if I’m going to pay, I’ll just get Nod as it is a quality AV (IMO) and has the best compatibility of any I’ve seen (the least # of problems with other security software).

Kaspersky’s got a good engine, but it hates firewalls (especially Comodo) so I won’t go that route!

LM

PS: See, I said I wanted to vote more than once… And don’t get me started of McAfee! IMO, they (as a company/policy) suck scummy pond water through a bent straw! (:AGY)

Look I like Avira too. But are you taking your Fandom of Avira to a FANATIC level!!! Pls, Be more open minded, & dont always believe what you see in the net as the truth. Like I said, “LIGHTEN UP MAN” (:CLP)

Moderator’s Edit: Removed political/religious reference to keep the forums in a neutral position in that regard, as per Forum Policy. Please keep in mind that this is a world-wide forum, with users from all religions, political opinions and walks of life. We appreciate your cooperation. LM

See this even AV-Comparatives recognizes the legitimacy of these sites

http://www.av-comparatives.org/forum/index.php?page=Board&boardID=5

Are you smarter than AV Comparatives & all of the testing sites.!!! Why dont you make your own Antivirus Comparsion Testing Site if you think if you are that SMART!!! (:AGY)

Maybe we could call it the “Morphos Rebol Antivirus Comparison Test”, Better than All independent Sites!!!, Happy now!! ;D

Note: You are not a computer virulogist, do not pretend to be one!!! :■■■■
Stop being a “Know it all” & be more Humble.

Ladies & Gentlemen, We now present the Ultimate Antivirus Comparison Testing Site"

Morphos Rebol Antivirus Comparison Testing Site,

"Everything else is a lie, only this site say the truth??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Ask super computer virulogist “Morphos Rebol” for accurate testing & do not believe anything else!!!. (:KWL)

Ultra Gunner and Morphos Rebol…

You two must be in love dudes!!!

whats all this? come on now… honeymoon is over… chill out guys…

We love you both and you both are great contributors to the forum, just not to eachother :slight_smile:

Melih

Actually Im using Kaspersky Antivirus version 7 with Comodo version 2.4 & it work fine, all you have to do is add Comodo to kaspersky trusted application Lists, Hope this helps.!!!

Well, being fairly new to the forum here it does surprise me about the bashing of any product to the extent that I’ve just read here. We all are different in our looks, beliefs, likes and dislikes. That’s what makes the world turn. I tend to believe in this philosophy in crude terms which is…“Different strokes for different folks”. I have my preferences of different softwares as we all do. But, I am not going to just use idle time to bash and keep bashing something I don’t care for. I just won’t use it. Anyway, everyone here is free to express their opinions which according to some is “forum Democracy”? Strange, but it does exist. You folks have a great day coming up. :wink:

Hi all, I think the ‘bashing’ has gone far enough in this thread. Any more and I’ll lock it. Please keep your comments sensible, and please, no more bad mouthing other vendors products.

Thank you.

I hope that ‘no bashing’ policy doesn’t include Micro$oft it brings such joy to so many. (:LGH)

Edit: correcting my English :slight_smile:

Given that this poor horse seems to have kicked quite enough :wink: , the topic has been locked and moved to the General section, where it seems a more appropriate fit.

Toggie is quite right - we all have our favorite products, and we may love to bash the “big boys” but we need to keep it at a higher level; certainly when things start getting personal.

LM