What Antivirus Sucks to the MAX!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/8241/nortonstupidiz6.jpg
to me sucks the most
. Very hard to unistall, lousy firewall, long installation & update times, useless realtime protection (:AGY): They even had a norton removal tool at their website, another example of norton stupidity, inefficiency & crappiness (:AGY)

Conclusion: Never try a norton product> (:AGY)

I see Avast isn’t on the list… This could only mean one thing… It’s the greatest? ;D (:LGH)

Avast is good, But you must be careful of using it because it is the king of false positives. Always quarantine never delete first. (:KWL)

strange… I find it to be extremely low on false positives… actually i don’t think it’s ever gave me a false positive… But i use Avast 4.7 Home Edition

strange… I find it to be extremely low on false positives… actually i don’t think it’s ever gave me a false positive… But i use Avast 4.7 Home Edition
you mean the PRO edition will give you the false positive? ;D

Cant really say, that what a lot of my friends say about it, I never used it anyway. But my friends likes it. Me I prefer. See my signature pls. (:KWL)

“See my signature pls.”

how could we miss it?? (:LGH)

Where ???

Greetz, Red.

haha rednose… But back to the topic I’ve had many issues with norton, uninstalling it mostly so i voted Norton

For me it is also Norton btw.

Greetz, Red.

Yeah it has to be Norton.
It’s bloated,resource hungry and not even all that great at what it’s supposed to do.the only plus point is they got rid of that miserable looking bloke on the box and stuck a girl on instead. (:TNG)

haha well… if norton was to put a hot chick on their box they might get a few more customers ;D

Totally Agree. (:CLP) How about they put a swimsuit model at the cover instead?? (:KWL) That would make up a bit even if its a ■■■■■■ product. (:TNG)

So we’re all in agreement,a hot looking girl on the product box will go some way towards compensating for a lousy product! Who’s going to notify symantec of this important development? (:TNG)

Lol, Norton got 5/5 votes so far :smiley:

Cheers,
Ragwing

So Norton is the winner of:

BEST AV OF THE YEAR

:slight_smile:

Above rating by the United World Rootkit Creator Congregation

Actually if Norton were to go one step further and put a naked pic of Jessica Alba on the box,hell I’d pay £29.99 for that.Good value even if you never took the junk software out of the box. (:TNG)

Totally agree (:KWL). Im even picturing that on my mind now. hahahhaha (:TNG)

Norton is the worst
(R)