Webpage not available error...

I wish this would go away. It pops up on the forum quite a bit. In fact, I don’t recall seeing it anywhere other than the forum.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Same here. Cleaning the CD caches seems to help.

I’ll have to try that next time I start seeing it a lot.

Does it happen in Incognito Mode too?

Are you using Comodo DNS? (:NRD)

Have you tried clearing your Flash Cookies/Etc?

Not sure why that would be relevant. Why do you feel incognito mode would have an effect on this?

No.

I use Sandboxie. All browsing data with the exception of standard cookies are cleared when I exit the browser.

Well, when Troubleshooting, I like to try checking a variety of things; even some that may not seem relevant sometimes. :wink:

Thank you for answering the questions. :slight_smile:

So you are using Sandboxie, interesting, I still have not used it yet; try Comodo Dragon without Sandboxie and see what happens maybe? (:NRD)

To me Troubleshooting can be like a fun Puzzle or solving a Mystery, I am no Expert, but I will try to do what I can to help. :slight_smile:

I get this on practical fish keeping forum sometimes, i just refresh and the page usually loads fine. Might try cleaning the cache like suggested above.

Ooo, I have an idea!

Do Yall set Comodo Dragon to Block Third Party Cookies?

Do Yall set Comodo Dragon to Allow Local Data To Be Set under Cookies?

Do Yall set Comodo Dragon to Allow JavaScripts? (:NRD)

I ask because I have problems with some websites if I have the browser set to Block Third Party Cookies.

Also if I Check my Settings To Save None And Do Not Ask Again under my Adobe Flash Player Global Settings Manager, then I also have problems with some websites.

So now I just Allow Third Party Cookies, I Set My Adobe Flash Player Settings to None But I Allow it to Ask If Necessary, and I just always run my browsers in Incognito/InPrivate/Private mode on default. :wink:

Plus I use a few helpful Extensions/Add-ons. :slight_smile:

Good luck.

AFAIK i am using dragon at default.

What does AFAIK mean exactly?

Please forgive my ignorance. ;D

As Far As I Know = AFAIK

Hi HeffeD. I have heard in the past that disabling DNS Prefetching can solve problems with this type of error. Hope this helps.

Interesting. I’ll turn that off and see how it goes. Thanks! :slight_smile:

Thank you for the English lesson. :wink:

Just FYI, this doesn’t seem to have any effect.

What about some of my other suggestions? :smiley:

Actually, I get that error in Google Chrome too sometimes, on a few forums, hmm; maybe it is a Chromium issue. :frowning:

If I remember, I will try to take a screenshot of it in Google Chrome and post it here. (You may have to remind me though, I am getting old) :smiley:

I experienced the same thing with both Chrome and Dragon. Did a search on Google and several “technical” forums all listed the same fix. Every single one claimed it has to do with the DNS prefetching.

Doesn’t seem to work for me either, just like posted by other users here.

Hi HeffeD, sorry to hear it didn’t work. All the best and good luck.

Whether I have third-party cookies and Javascript enabled? Yes, but again, I’m struggling to find the relevance here… Neither of these could cause a connection reset error.

I guess if Chrome is having the same issue, it has to be a Chromium thing… :frowning:

Yeah, it might not be/seem relevant, but I like to rule out what is not the problem; just in case. :wink:

Yep, seems to be a Chromium issue, but I am no Expert. :wink:

Yep, same here, seems like a Conspiracy to me. :smiley: :wink:

Probably a Chromium and/or Web Coding Issue Or Whatever The Correct Technical Terminology Is, I am no Expert so do not listen to me. :smiley: