w2k crash

Installed CAVS beta for w2k SP4 and shortly the OS crashed while attempting to upload checked file folder. Reinstalled the whole think inc. sp4 and all w2k updates, instructed CAVS not to send files. It tried to send them anyway and crashed. This time I had the presence of mind to run chkdsk/f and recovered the OS. Uninstalled CAVS- no problems since. Just thought you might like to know. Might try the firewall- it seemed better than ZA. No more info. Bye

Well it seems that I there is more to it than that. Last nite the pc crashed and booted to the blue screen again. This time Emule was the culprit. The OS and program files are all on a small partition (5gb). Apparently the file emule/temp had grown too big to fit on the partition and caused the crash.
I suspect the same sort of thing happened with the folder containing files to be send to Comodo for checking. Could this be possible ? There is about 1.75gb free space on drive C now that emule/temp has been moved. I would like to give Comodo another try. Does all this make sense ?

Locked.

Reason: Out-Dated post.

Josh